Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Boomboomathletica

Reasonably straightforward to install. Help desk support was prompt and helpful.
Great app. Definitely recommend

Laurenklassenjewelry

If you intend to use Bold's Multi Currency app in combination with the Bold Cashier app as a way to sell in multiple currencies from one Shopify store, be careful.

Stripe attempted to charge a customer the equivalent of *$47,000* instead of $500 because the bold apps mis-converted a sale in Japanese yen. So the customer saw the correct price in their own currency on checkout, but stripe tried to charge their card almost 100 times more. Luckily (obviously?) the card declined the charge.

I only realized this happened a few weeks later when looking closely at stripe and seeing a customer (whose info was not saved in Shopify or in Bold..) had tried to order something in yen.

This also led me to realize that the Bold Cashier app will not save any abandoned carts/checkouts at all, despite claiming it saves them. And if you disable Shopify's checkout to use Bold Cashier as the checkout, Shopify will not save abandoned carts anymore.

Studiocork

Awesome support and staff! and great plugin!!

Naturallyheartmade

Chapeau to this very useful, free app and to its support team. Joshua has been amazing helping me with the setup and solving a few issues that came up when another app was in conflict with Multi-Currency. Highly recommended.

Aurora Generators

Bold Multi-Currency OMG I wish I started using this long ago! Thank you. I had some minor install issues, but you helped me set it up and its perfect now. Keep up the great work. I'll be checking out your other apps now and recommending it to everyone. A+++

Onlinehomebargains

Great Currency converter, support are fantastic.

Whitebeam Studio

Fantastic support - install was fast, efficient and professional. App works great, slight delay as currencies change but that’s to be expected.

Time Machine Merchant 2

Fantastic app. At first i was worried when I saw the steps involved but the instructions are so clear and simple to follow that it was a breeze.
Thank you!

Huntbikewheels

Great app and great support. Julian was quick to help us out with some customisation and we are really happy with the result. Definitely recommend.

Catventures

Thank you! Useful apps and customer service is really helpful. They help me to install this app properly