Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Theluminoshop

We're configuring our store using this Multi-Vendor app.

App works great so far and has tons of customization toggles for your unique needs. Most importantly, however, their customer service is outstanding. Whenever we had questions, Neha has been very responsive and helping.

Highly recommend for anyone wanting to building a platform via Shopify.

Baby Dorie Store

The most comprehensive marketplace app I've come across. Its functionality is on a higher level than most big marketplaces who's names I cannot mention. I needed some customization done to the app which they did in record time and the customer support is absolutely outstanding. More than 150 emails sent between myself and Webkul and their responses is always very friendly and focused on answering my questions thoroughly. They even communicated with a 3rd party app developer on my behalf which is going beyond good support. I also believe that they offer different apps than the Multi vendor marketplace which I will check out at a later stage so have a look at webkul.com

Tesa Tesa

I enjoy using this app but the best thing hands down for me is the customer support that comes with it. Any time I need help with my store I feel confident that Webkul will be able to assist me and they have always been able to sort any issue.

Recently I was trying to figure out my returns process on my site and Nitika at Webkul gave me very clear instructive help to do so.

Couldn't recommend enough!

Madera Ph

For me, for its price... This is the best multi vendor app so far on Shopify. Not just the app. The support [ Nitika Srivastava.] has been amazing in their swift responses and help anytime they are needed. If you are looking to create a multivendor app. You just found it Get the App. - www.marjose.com

Paramostore2

These guys offer excellent service and support. The app is very functional and intuitive, I recommend it extensively.

Newitem In

Hi all I am giving this review for the best help and response given by Nitika Srivastava.

Bikeables

Nitka is very friendly and helpful- responds very quickly. We can't wait to add this to our stores functionality!

Tastebudsv2

Very good customer service. Nitika took the time to go through different poInts with us and guided us how to optimize the multi-vendor application.
We are looking forward to launching our platform very soon!
Thank you Nitika for your great customer service!!

Box Of Trips

This is incredibly powerful app and has changed the game for our little business. Were planning on scaling our reach and will be heavily relying on the solution. If you can spare the time to customize the interface it will also have that visual feel quality that businesses are looking for.

www.boxoftrips.com/

Dandashop

It's a great app with lots of features and it helps our business a lot! Dev's responded to my queries quite fast after a few hick ups but all is working just fine! Keep it up guys!