Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Tastebudsv2

Very good customer service. Nitika took the time to go through different poInts with us and guided us how to optimize the multi-vendor application.
We are looking forward to launching our platform very soon!
Thank you Nitika for your great customer service!!

Box Of Trips

This is incredibly powerful app and has changed the game for our little business. Were planning on scaling our reach and will be heavily relying on the solution. If you can spare the time to customize the interface it will also have that visual feel quality that businesses are looking for.

www.boxoftrips.com/

Dandashop

It's a great app with lots of features and it helps our business a lot! Dev's responded to my queries quite fast after a few hick ups but all is working just fine! Keep it up guys!

Beautiful Voyager

One of the things that convinced me to use this app was seeing the reviews from other people using it, so I'm happy to add mine to this list.

While I think the UI is hard to use and clunky, I can say that Nitika's support and help has helped overcome those troubles. Every confusion I have, I log a support ticket for, and she always comes back and helps me figure out how to solve the problem or answer my question. For this reason alone, I would recommend this app to others interested in creating their own marketplace.

There will be a lot of learning along the way, but having someone like Nitika to help makes all the difference.

Marchnad

Great app. Support have been a great help as well. You may need a little bit of time to get around how it works, but once you're up and running it's a fantastic tool to start your own multi-vendor set up.

Dubaitawfekh

please how can I change the currency into FCFA please

Freesigners

Very useful app, easy to install and operate. In addition the support team was more than helpful and was always ready to help. would definitely recommend it!

Ketuti

Great service from Neha. Despite the fact that the language and time-zone barrier are at times challenging, the support team of this app always does their best to assist with any problems quickly and efficiently. They are also willing to do customization. I think a live chat option would be a very nice add-on for the support team.

Babies Bazaar

Fantastic app!!! The support and service Webkul provide has been brilliant. They have definitely helped me in adding functionality to my website. I cannot recommend this enough

Easyway Buy

So far so good. The app was very easy to set-up, even for a first time Shopify user. When I did run into a problem, Nikika from Webkul helped me resolve it quickly. Thank you for this awesome app!