Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Oya Construct

The App looks really great, though sellers haven't started using the app on my platform yet but Neha Sharma and the entire support team have been pretty awesome, supportive, knowledgeable and quick during this period of customisation. Keep up the great job guys!

Michael

Running Tap

Neha is amazing for the amount of work she does to provide support. Im still trying to get them to fix a very slow load time, otherwise, the app is pretty good.

Tamytamy

I TALKED WITH THEM ON SKYPE , THEY WAS REALLY NICE , AND IF ITS POSSIBLE I WILL GIVE 10 STARS FOR THE GIRL THAT TALKED WITH ME , REALLY HELPFUL , GREAT APP , GREAT SUPPORT , THERE IS ALWAYS UPDATES , GREAT IDEAS , THANKS

Mr Mikko

Multi Vendor Marketplace is a great app and the support is superb.

Delightbulbs

Nikita was good in explaining things in detail. Appreciate it.

Handcrafted La

I have to say that this is a groundbreaking app. If you have multiple vendors and want to have everyone synced for the purpose of inventory and sales reporting, this app does as much as it possibly can within the confines of Shopify's API's. Support is super fast. Today I have been working with Neha to figure out some small issues and instead of waiting days or weeks or worse, these guys have the results in a day.

I have been using it for about a month and its full of features. From splitting payments through Stripe Connect or Offering a Membership option to having real-time stats for the vendors to access 24/7, this is a killer App.

I highly recommend. Keep up the great work.

Dev Zimpost

Sill configuring the app but Nitika and crew have always been responding on time to all my quiries and thats making it easy for me to navigate through the app.

Yindee

Great App and even better support.

Mini Works

We have just installed this app and we are in the process of evaluating it. So far it seems very well designed and fulfills exactly what it promises. I see old reviews moaning about support service but this is not true. We made some small errors in the install and we got instant help from support - even on a Sunday. Very impressed. Will continue to update our review as we use the app but so far so very good. Check it out at https://shop.mini-works.co.uk/

Metropolisaustralia

Good shopfront, faily easy to use.