Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Tastebudsv2

Very good customer service. Nitika took the time to go through different poInts with us and guided us how to optimize the multi-vendor application.
We are looking forward to launching our platform very soon!
Thank you Nitika for your great customer service!!

Box Of Trips

This is incredibly powerful app and has changed the game for our little business. Were planning on scaling our reach and will be heavily relying on the solution. If you can spare the time to customize the interface it will also have that visual feel quality that businesses are looking for.

www.boxoftrips.com/

Dandashop

It's a great app with lots of features and it helps our business a lot! Dev's responded to my queries quite fast after a few hick ups but all is working just fine! Keep it up guys!

Beautiful Voyager

One of the things that convinced me to use this app was seeing the reviews from other people using it, so I'm happy to add mine to this list.

While I think the UI is hard to use and clunky, I can say that Nitika's support and help has helped overcome those troubles. Every confusion I have, I log a support ticket for, and she always comes back and helps me figure out how to solve the problem or answer my question. For this reason alone, I would recommend this app to others interested in creating their own marketplace.

There will be a lot of learning along the way, but having someone like Nitika to help makes all the difference.

Marchnad

Great app. Support have been a great help as well. You may need a little bit of time to get around how it works, but once you're up and running it's a fantastic tool to start your own multi-vendor set up.

Turquoiseoverdiamonds

Sorry guys, I have to be honest on here as I believe a lot of those reviews are extremely misleading and just want to prepare anyone who is about to go down this path as I wish I had been before I started. (Interestingly, nearly all these reviews have been written by sites that are now out of business- I have little doubt to why and do wonder if many are real?)

The app is poor and the functionality is low. For the price they charge, I feel ripped off every time I access it. Everything is very 'backwards'. & seems it was made 10 years ago and not updated since. Out of 27 vendors, 27 of them (yes, all of them) couldn't get into their vendor panels. These are people who have been using ecommerce solutions for many years, myself included. Unfortunately, you don't really have a choice to use them or not if you want to set up a marketplace on Shopify so don't not do it because of this (as I am) but do be ready for some serious frustrations and many 'WHAT THE HELL?!' moments. It seems like it was thrown together by someone who has never used etsy or seen a functioning marketplace, ticking off the basics with little regard to practicality and the people involved In using the app on both ends.

The help is good, I guess but questions are answered in dribs and drabs. Its taken me half a dozen emails sometimes to answer 1 very easy question and instead of finding solutions, it seems its a 'take it or leave it' scenario.

Never been so bewildered in my life. By the way- expect to pay $65 a month if you have anything to ship and for basic things that you'd expect to be included like -contact seller and social media icons, expect to pay another $10-$15 so in essence you're looking at around $1000 a year for a very basic marketplace that you and all your vendors will have huge problems with.

The payment process is also not automated nor can you use Shopify payments (why, when the payment process isn't automated anyway??) so another 1% shopify fees and then 2% ON TOP of your regular 2.9% PayPal fees just to transfer the money to your vendors using mass pay. Very odd. When Stripe offers an automated solution for marketplaces, it seems odd that other options havent been explored to assist in usability for their customers.

I am expecting to have to spend a lot on marketing so I can keep my vendors on board, given the struggles they are each having with using it so just be prepared.

It does work- don't get me wrong, just be prepared for anything but a 5 star rated app so you're not incredibly stupefied the whole way through.

Sorry Nikita, I do think you're doing your best, just think its time for an honest review on here.

Azfitnessequipment

Really the best app! Would love to see less request and quicker response so won't slow down our site. Currently, it is the slowest app on our website. :(

Dubaitawfekh

please how can I change the currency into FCFA please

Freesigners

Very useful app, easy to install and operate. In addition the support team was more than helpful and was always ready to help. would definitely recommend it!

Itscustomkickz

I normally do not write reviews, especially bad reviews. The Multi-vendor app itself is not bad its pretty easy to use and all functions seem to work well. But the support is HORRIBLE i have tried contacting support through their Contact form inside their app about Urgent matters. I have a store doing big numbers and vendors doing big numbers. Some stuff was not working properly and i needed help with it and I've tried contacting them twice and still NOTHING back. I am thinking of switching apps. I purchased an add on as well and it is not working properly