Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

The Collective Ct

I've been patient. At their request I deleted my first review and tried to work with them. Aside from their response time being an average of two days, the app just doesn't do what I need it to.

If you are solely an online store, it may work for you.

If you run both online and in person, don't even try this.

BIG ISSUE

When you sync orders to this app, it does not pull the discount DATA from an order. So many of my sellers are thinking their products sold at full price, and want me to pay them money I never earned. Support for the APP told me they don't do discounts, which is something I think should be made more clear before downloading -- as it makes it impossible to fully use with Shopify. The only way it will work is if your sellers upload everything through the APP -- and still, there is no discount feature.

So now, at the end of the month, I'm going to have to go back and print and cross reference EVERY invoice and compile it for my sellers.

Huge pain.

This app has potential, if they provide better support, ACTUAL REPORTS, and the ability to show final sale price and details, and not just what the original price.

This shows what an order looks like in Shopify, and then in the app. You can see the problem it will cause as I have to pay out sellers...

Pic is on Imgur

Shoppingsubway

I'm very disappointed on their worst service. Very very slow, they are not worth the money you pay.

Trends Tags

In the description this App sounds like a Multi-Vendor dream, with literally everything you could wish for. Whoever, created this App did some excellent research. Unfortunately, that's where the positive feedback has to end because this application is not fit for purpose. It has a terrible product upload process. You can literally forget about uploading a CSV file.

If you want to brave the headache, I would strongly suggest you don't let any of your Vendors near this application and you handle all of the upload yourself. Shopify need to introduce a compatible Market Place application.

Merch Results

It sucks. It's so incredibly slow and confusing. Plenty of bugs. My vendors could not upload multiple images to products, only one or two and the rest just wouldn't take hold.

Customer service is not that great. I'm leaving for Bold.

Impactick

I found my experience with the Multi Vendor Marketplace to be awful. Uploads are slow to take root, and the standards of customer service are utterly repulsive. Ater waiting for extended periods of time to receive assistance and sending multiple requests, I was met with inattentive and distracted replies. Moreover, I have fielded complaints from my vendors about having to go through a completely distinct website with a peculiar web address to manage their accounts. I strongly advise you switch to the Multi Seller Marketplace, or the Marketplace by Bold, both of which offer a far superior standard of service, as well as more intuitive structures for managing vendors.

Turquoiseoverdiamonds

Sorry guys, I have to be honest on here as I believe a lot of those reviews are extremely misleading and just want to prepare anyone who is about to go down this path as I wish I had been before I started. (Interestingly, nearly all these reviews have been written by sites that are now out of business- I have little doubt to why and do wonder if many are real?)

The app is poor and the functionality is low. For the price they charge, I feel ripped off every time I access it. Everything is very 'backwards'. & seems it was made 10 years ago and not updated since. Out of 27 vendors, 27 of them (yes, all of them) couldn't get into their vendor panels. These are people who have been using ecommerce solutions for many years, myself included. Unfortunately, you don't really have a choice to use them or not if you want to set up a marketplace on Shopify so don't not do it because of this (as I am) but do be ready for some serious frustrations and many 'WHAT THE HELL?!' moments. It seems like it was thrown together by someone who has never used etsy or seen a functioning marketplace, ticking off the basics with little regard to practicality and the people involved In using the app on both ends.

The help is good, I guess but questions are answered in dribs and drabs. Its taken me half a dozen emails sometimes to answer 1 very easy question and instead of finding solutions, it seems its a 'take it or leave it' scenario.

Never been so bewildered in my life. By the way- expect to pay $65 a month if you have anything to ship and for basic things that you'd expect to be included like -contact seller and social media icons, expect to pay another $10-$15 so in essence you're looking at around $1000 a year for a very basic marketplace that you and all your vendors will have huge problems with.

The payment process is also not automated nor can you use Shopify payments (why, when the payment process isn't automated anyway??) so another 1% shopify fees and then 2% ON TOP of your regular 2.9% PayPal fees just to transfer the money to your vendors using mass pay. Very odd. When Stripe offers an automated solution for marketplaces, it seems odd that other options havent been explored to assist in usability for their customers.

I am expecting to have to spend a lot on marketing so I can keep my vendors on board, given the struggles they are each having with using it so just be prepared.

It does work- don't get me wrong, just be prepared for anything but a 5 star rated app so you're not incredibly stupefied the whole way through.

Sorry Nikita, I do think you're doing your best, just think its time for an honest review on here.

Commondeer

I am unable to find the cancellation button so I am not charged... should be a bit more obvious.

Lingerie Ponto Com

se o app funcionace com rapides seria o melhor dos 3 disponiveis no shopify , minha notra baixa se deve a lentidão do sistema, se o app funcionace com rapides ao cadastrar e editar produtos seria realmente a melhor app de ecomerce, tenho perdido alguns vendedores que desistem de cadasytrar tamanha é a lentidão para cadastrar e editar produtos, ja pedi suporte algumas x para melhorar a velocidade da app e estou aguardando esta melhora assim que melhorar isto sera o melhor app por enquanto somente uma extrela devido a lentidão quando melhorar esta lentidão com certeza farei uma nova revisão

Lularoemarket

This is the worst application I have ever seen! There is not function on this application that works. We have spent two months trying to get this application to work and the developer has done nothing to fix it despite promising to work on it. Where do I begin with the problems?!

• The application is so slow that the vendors have refused to use it.
• The import does not work at all so you have to import through Shopify and then import the products into the marketplace.
• The vendor profiles will not load for over thirty seconds in most cases.
• If you can get your products to load and the sorting function takes forever in the vendor dashboards.
You can see how long it took to fail at importing just 10 products! Go here https://creativeconceptindustries.com/blogs/news/a-review-of-the-webkul-multi-vendor-marketplace

The choice to use this application in lieu of creating a custom account system was a catastrophe. This has cost my client money and vendors and here we are two weeks after a launch now looking to build an entire vendor system from scratch. This is low quality terrible work that should not be allowed on the Shopify system. I don’t know how this application got so many stars but trust me it is garbage.

This has placed me in a terrible position with my client and now I am forced to keep working with this garbage application while we begin building an application that works.

Summer James

HORRIBLE. Their service is horrible, as they don't even help, they only reply with definitions. Not to mention their response time is every 12 hours. So when you're sleeping, they will reply. When you awake and reply, they are unavailable. There is no number to contact. It is a vicious cycle to get one question answered. Their calculations are off but don't care to admit it or fix it. Don't waste your time!