Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Plasticfreeworld

I like the app and all the add ons you can get for it.
I think the ones who write the bad reviews never have had a actual quote on what a Marketplace with all those function actually cost. You will easily end up paying 100K. With only basic functions. With API connectors for all the shop systems will cost you at least 20K again in dev. And then the 200-500€ if you activate all the apps does not seem so bad, does it?
Of course it is not the easiest app to use. But still for what it is I like it!

Two Lovers

This app is easy to use with a lot of great customisation options available. If I ever have an issue, the support team are extremely responsive and resolve any issue/question in a matter of hours. Would recommend!

February 23, 2020

Hi, Thankyou for the review. It was pleasure working with you as well :)
Happy Selling

NEIMU

there are tons of options to customize, definitely check this one out if you plan to support multiple sellers

Paro Amsterdam

Super easy to use, has all the information you need and the support is incredibly responsive and helpful!

Wholable

Multi Vendor Marketplace has great customer support, very reactive, responds quickly to demands. ;-)

UberZol

5 minutes of my time with eye half closed at 2:30am in the morning - that's all it took to install the app successfully and have it running.

Well done, and very nice app.

Mexicoshopmx

We are using this app for the creation of our marketplace here in mexico. Very good functionalities and Webkul has provided a great customer service.

Fleischglück UG

Does all the jobs we need for our purpose. Also, staff is super helpful in providing missing functionality is crucial for us. Looking forward to build our platform with you!

BUNAMARKET

I had some problems adding codes due to my limited knowledge with these things. Sent a message to Webkul and got an immediate response. Problem solved within a few minutes. I tend to purchase from trusted developers because I know I can’t solve any of the IT related problems and Webkul has just made the list. Thanks guys!

Zebbl

This is a fantastic app. Highly recommend. First class customer support from Pooja!!
EXCELLENT!!!!!!