netParcel

netParcel

by netParcel

Save up to 70% via UPS, Purolator, FedEx, and DHL.

Kissandmakeup

Started using this app a few days ago with the Canada Post strike on and off shipping has been challenging.
These are the best shipping rates across Canada that we have found so far and are delighted with that. Also, having the orders populate from Shopify is a great time saver and helps eliminate data transfer errors.
I wish the invoicing would calculate a total for the day or week and put a group charge through, versus each individual one - it does make accounting harder.
Give it a go, you will be glad you did.

Sandw

I have been using netparcel for several years now and have received nothing but excellent service. They have a very friendly team, are very responsive with technical queries and helpful with the freight company.
I have recommended them to several other businesses with no hesitation.
A great app.

Whisk Matcha

So far so good. Most of the shipments I will get a confirmation email except one; I called and they said the driver is on the way. The shipping fee is competitive; looking forward to getting more discounts on shipping.

Mindzai

Netparcel has been great for us since we opened. Most of the time we do use Canada Post but there are times when there is a larger box size or an international order that is better suited for a service like FedEx, UPS, DHL, Purolator and more. That's where Netparcel comes in. You enter your info, they come back with an instant quote of all of the different services that are heavily discounted for you to pick and choose. Print the label and that's it! I've used it many times and I couldn't be happier!

Threadworkalmonte

I just used netParcel for the first time and it worked perfectly. I was a little bit worried about the additional feature of pickup at our store but that worked out too... I definitely will use netParcel for our future shipments.

Naturally Flawless Beauty Supplies

I am so happy I found this app! I originally, sent my orders with Canada Post but began using netParcel as Canada Post was threatening to strike. The netParcel app easily integrated with my shop, and sending my orders have become a breeze. You simply enter your invoice # on the netParcel site click on the 'import' button, your order is upload. Then you get to choose from a variety of courier and their rates. In many cases, I'm able to send my orders for less, and my customers receive their orders much faster (than with Canada Post).

Weave Got It Canada

Still LOOOOVE this app! Saves me so much on shipping and I love the fact that you don't need an account with each carrier to use it. :)

Partystuff

Very simple to use interface, great integration with Shopify. It's also a great quotation engine for any of my other shipping needs, from parcels to LTL and more.

Route 401

Started using netParcel during a possible Canada Post strike and it has really helped! The only way I can access this many shipping providers in one go - and at discounted rates even though I have a low shipping volume, no less!

I have two items on my wish list for this app:
1. Automatically bring in all open orders and you can pick which you'd like to ship with netParcel
2. Send fulfillment status to Shopify after a shipping label is made and send my Shopify shipping confirmation email instead of netParcel's text-only template

Bee Pollen Buzz

Very good app. Began using it when Canada Post threatened to go on strike. Works well. Some small, minor glitches but this app really saved us when we couldn't ship with Canada Post. We have continued to use it post strike as it gives us additional options for shipping for our customers at great rates, rates we'd never be able to get on our own without netParcel. Customer service is very good, got back to me quickly. Looking forward to seeing how they continue to develop this app. Will definitely continue to use.