netParcel

netParcel

by netParcel

Save up to 70% via UPS, Purolator, FedEx, and DHL.

Shopape

We've been exclusively using netParcel for express shipping for 2 years now. We mainly use DHL to ship to UK and countries outside of USA and Canada. It takes some time to set the whole thing up, but a netParcel rep will promptly help you do it. Every time we had any issues, we were always able to reach them in a timely manner, or reach them by phone if its urgent. They haven't failed us and we'll continue to use their service in the future.

Updated: 2018-09-13

Beverlyto5thskincare

netParcel has been a wonderful partner when it comes to shipping from my experience of working with them.

This is a great supplement to your shipping needs when your orders are heavier or larger than the USPS flat rate boxes

My Team Shirts Ca

This is a very useful app and saved us tons of time by removing a bunch of manual steps that we were using. The app syncs perfectly with Shopify and takes care of customer notifications. Great app

Bounced Test

Just got set up with Netparcel recently but it's been great so far. Had a little hiccup in the beginning but the support team got me up and running in no time. Now I am able to offer fast shipping to my customers while it not costing me a fortune!

La Soaperie

I truly cannot recommend this company enough. From their customer support (which is fantastic) to the prices we are getting and finally the integration with Shopify, everything within this organization has been first class. We are so fortunate to have found them. I would recommend them to anyone without hesitation.

Erik Brisson
Sales & Marketing
La Soaperie

Closet Spice

Amazing app! Easy to use & really good customer service. I highly recommend it due to its cheap rates & more options for shipping.

Elix Sales

I have been using netParcel for over a year now and was always really impressed with their courier offerings.

When I opened up my Shopify store, I was thrilled to see that you can easily integrate netParcel with Shopify. It was a simple 2 minute setup.

Now I can offer my Shopify customers a wide range of shipping options at a great price!

I have tried many of the other shipping websites available to us in Canada, and hands down, netParcel always has the best shipping rates.

Their customer service is fast and efficient. They are very eager to help you with any issues that arise (although so far I have run into very little).

Their website is very easy to use. A nice touch that they have is that when you book a shipment you can book the pickup all at the same time.

I highly recommend netParcel to anyone that is looking to save a great deal on their shipping costs.

Your Customers will Thank you!!

Midwest Juicery

I've been using netParcel for a few week and it couldn't be easier. The address is simply added, payment is taken, and I get a label on the spot to print. And it links with Shopify which is super convenient for me! I couldn't recommend it more!

Sods With Quads

I am really glad I found netParcel for shipping my products, as I am able to offer 1 to 2 day shipping anywhere in Canada for cheaper rates than Canada Post.

The process is really simple and it works really well. I have had positive feedback from my customers who are so happy to get there product in a day or two. I now use netParcel only for for all of my shipping.

Rob
Sods with Quads

Twocirclescycling

I would highly recommend this app for those who do their own shipping and are sending packages to a variety of countries. The postage rates are the best I've seen and have already saved us hundreds of dollars over the past month of using the service. The interface is easy to use and set up. It's very straight forward to import orders from Shopify.