netParcel

netParcel

by netParcel

Save up to 70% via UPS, Purolator, FedEx, and DHL.

Mosaic Jewels

Install and uninstall, wasting my time. NO ONE CAN BEAT LOCAL POSTAL SERVICE. butter to mention and don't wast people time please and thank you

My Team Shirts Ca

This is a very useful app and saved us tons of time by removing a bunch of manual steps that we were using. The app syncs perfectly with Shopify and takes care of customer notifications. Great app.....

UPDATE 11-28-2019: This was before we had to interact with support to try to resolve some of our shipping issues. Support was very unhelpful in acting as an intermediary between us and Purolator, and on several occasions ignored our emails rather than respond to our complaints. We have had several issues with Purolator failing to deliver our packages and netParcel seems more concerned with helping Purolator than us.

We've even had basic functionality (automatic fulfillment of shipped orders) stop working and support simply restated our problem and told us nothing could be done, with no explanation of why.

Eldo 3

SECOND UPDATE - we had been using this plug in for months with spotty success. We weren't paying for this app, it is free with the expectation that you use them for your shipping provider. After our last round of issues, everything was working ok and we were in talks to move all of our online shipping for the US and Canada to netParcel. Over the Labor Day holiday weekend, the plug in stopped working and we were not notified by netParcel at all. Big weekend for our sales and we couldn't fill a single order. Once again, their customer/technical support person, Suhayl, was rude and unhelpful not only to me but also to our Director of Outdoor. We have been trying to get set up with them to do ALL of our shipping in the US and Canada for our online orders but the level of customer service and treatment of us as potential business partner has led us to delete the app and move our business elsewhere.

UPDATE to my first review of this app - they have gone above and beyond to fix our technical issues with our store and their app. We hope to be able to fix the last issue we are having (displaying transit estimates but they don't have control of that, it's the API) so that we can keep them as our shipping app.

We have had nothing but issues with their plug in not showing rates for our customers. First they told us it was a server problem on their end, that it would be fixed the next day. That they would send us a report of all the people that didn't receive rates. And we heard nothing and we're still having this problem. Now it's Shopify's fault and nothing they can do. Their customer service and technical support has completely blown us off after countless phone calls and unanswered emails to their support address. This has cost us numerous sales in the short time that we've had our site integrated with their service and I would NOT recommend using them for your store.

Bijou Cove

Support was not very good. The tool would not connect my store. Support said it was a known issue. No one contacted me to resolve it as I was told. I called again today and someone who was not interested in helping just wanted to know the cost of the items I would ship and said it was express shipping only, which is useless info to the known issue with their product. — Completely unhelpful. Waste of time. Good luck if you need to get an issue resolved.