netParcel

netParcel

by netParcel

Save up to 70% via UPS, Purolator, FedEx, and DHL.

hutsiestoolsales

i have used this app because i have a drop shipping point. Netparcel has been great for my shipping needs and i was able to use whatever shipper i wished through the netparcel app.

Beyond Craft Vinyl

My customers do a lot of custom work and typically need stock at the last minute. It is a great feature for customers to be able to see real-time quotes and choose their shipping carrier of choice. For me, I love the ability to import an order saving time in generating a shipping label. One thing I would see as a nice feature would be to allow customers to also choose options like signature required and residential as these can (for some carriers) increase the cost at the time that the label is generated and not accounted for when the customer receives a quote.

Serona Animal Health

Thanks to netParcel, we reduce the time for processing shipping, as well as our cost.
It is also user friendly, we highly recommend it.

It is just missing Canada Post quotes and it will be perfect!

Woodchucks Wood

I really do love this app. Quick and easy to use, and they beat my negotiated UPS rates. I didn't give it 5 stars, because I need to use their website, to produce postage. There may be a way to have it integrated into my store, but I believe I'd need to either have the $300/month plan, or pay $20 ala-carte.

I'll probably end up doing that....as $20 is saved, in no time.

Oh, and by the way, I'm a USA shipper.
----------------------
Well, after a month of shipping, here's what I can tell you.
The rate quoted, will not be the rate you pay, 90% of the time.
I'm so sick of these surcharges.
$3.85 for residential delivery
$1 for fuel
$3.25 for Extended Area surcharge

These additional fees are never quoted, until you get your bill.
Fedex does this, and UPS does this. In my book, it's "bait and switch".
The post office doesn't back-load these fees, so these guys don't need to either....but they do.

So, until Fedex and UPS drop these extra fees, I'll stick with USPS, where I can see what I get.

Oh, by the way, when you purchase postage via Amazon, and you select UPS or Fedex, what you see, is what you pay. Amazon demanded that there be no extra surcharges, when they negotiated their contract with Fedex/UPS.

I'll leave my star rating at 4, because I think netParcel is simply a vendor for Fedex, so it's probably not their fault.

The G Factor

Very easy use, My shipping cost has lowered by 70% and customer service was excellent! Cheaper then going directly to some of the shipping sites.

Earthangelnurses

Just started using netparcel. I am exited to see how it will make my business easier, cost effective and more efficient.

Sustainable Marine Canada

I have had great success with Netparcel. It is easy to use and has saved me $$ significantly.

Nufitws

Net parcel has been working well for us and has saved typically about 5 to 10 percent more than our typically carriers through FedEx. If they carried LTL Freight this would also help me move my entire relationship from unishippers.

I would verify their rates after the fact that things have shipped just to make sure the quotes are consistent.

Overall rating is for ease of use, good customer support and support timeline.

Kissandmakeup

Started using this app a few days ago with the Canada Post strike on and off shipping has been challenging.
These are the best shipping rates across Canada that we have found so far and are delighted with that. Also, having the orders populate from Shopify is a great time saver and helps eliminate data transfer errors.
I wish the invoicing would calculate a total for the day or week and put a group charge through, versus each individual one - it does make accounting harder.
Give it a go, you will be glad you did.

Bee Pollen Buzz

Very good app. Began using it when Canada Post threatened to go on strike. Works well. Some small, minor glitches but this app really saved us when we couldn't ship with Canada Post. We have continued to use it post strike as it gives us additional options for shipping for our customers at great rates, rates we'd never be able to get on our own without netParcel. Customer service is very good, got back to me quickly. Looking forward to seeing how they continue to develop this app. Will definitely continue to use.

Previous 1