Free to install
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
August 4, 2022

The functionality of this app is amazing! I love how it is integrated with my rekindleyourlife.ca Shopify and Etsy shop. Although It does operate outside of my shop.
Shipping to the US is a very low cost for my packages and is extremely simple to navigate. Shipping within Canada is oddly more than other services I use and the UPS pickup charge deters me from using this service at times. Overall I am definitely happy with the service, products, and design of this app.

Rekindle
Time spent using app: About 2 years
netParcel replied August 4, 2022

Thank you for your review! We're thrilled to hear you are happy with our services and the design of our app. If there's anything we can do to improve your netParcel experience, our helpful team is always just an email away at support@netparcel.com. We look forward to being a continued partner in Rekindle's growth!

June 27, 2022

Friendly and helpful customer support. Netparcel is a good option for Canadian shippers, and has reliable couriers (Puro, DHL, and the like).

Archives Wine & Spirit Merchants
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
netParcel replied July 11, 2022

Thanks so much for this lovely review! We strive to provide a wide range of carriers and services, and are thrilled to be supporting Archives Wine & Spirit Merchants' continued growth.

November 25, 2019

i have used this app because i have a drop shipping point. Netparcel has been great for my shipping needs and i was able to use whatever shipper i wished through the netparcel app.

hutsiestoolsales
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 30, 2019

My customers do a lot of custom work and typically need stock at the last minute. It is a great feature for customers to be able to see real-time quotes and choose their shipping carrier of choice. For me, I love the ability to import an order saving time in generating a shipping label. One thing I would see as a nice feature would be to allow customers to also choose options like signature required and residential as these can (for some carriers) increase the cost at the time that the label is generated and not accounted for when the customer receives a quote.

Beyond Craft Vinyl
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 2, 2018

Thanks to netParcel, we reduce the time for processing shipping, as well as our cost.
It is also user friendly, we highly recommend it.

It is just missing Canada Post quotes and it will be perfect!

Serona Animal Health