netParcel

Big Savings on UPS, Purolator, DHL, Canpar/Loomis, GO Logistic

Free to install. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Glebe Trotters

NetParcel is easy to use and works really well. Definitely would install even to just compare against Canada Post rates in Shopify.

The Olfactory Lab

Netparcel has been great for our business! Convenient drop-off locations and competitive shipping rates. One of the reasons why we decided to stay with NetParcel is their customer service, Spencer is top tier. 10/10 would recommend.

April 7, 2022

Thank you for this great review! The team truly appreciates your business, and we are all here to support The Olfactory Lab's continued growth!

Signal Flares Inc

Although we had previous tech issues, netParcel was very quick to help resolve them and had outstanding customer service.

April 7, 2022

Helping our customers is our number one priority. Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to continued support of Signal Flares' growth!

LLUME Jewelry

I use this app ALL THE TIME for amazing rates on shipping. Love that it syncs with shopify. Their support is really great and easy to reach, too. Overall highly recommended for any shopify user or any business use case if you want incredible rates on couriers.

April 7, 2022

Thank you for this wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear that our rates and support have been helpful to LLUME Jewelry. We are here to support your continued growth!

Starseed Designs Inc.

Great experience with NetParcel. Their rates and customer service are both top notch. Highly recommended.

April 7, 2022

Many thanks for this lovely review! We're thrilled to hear our rates and customer support have been helpful to Starseed Designs. We look forward to continued support of your growth.

Adi Fine Art

This app is GREAT! Shipping products has never been made easier. With this shopify app I am able to create labels easily and don’t need to worry about copying and pasting my customer’s information. All you need to do is type the order number and Net Parcel’s system fills in all the blanks! And let’s speak about finding the best shipping rates… this app does it all for you. I’ve always found it super tedious and annoying to have to review every single courier website to find the lowest rate. Net Parcel solves that issue by populating all courier shipping rates on one page so that I can select the one that appeals to me the most! One thing to note is that they aren’t partnered with Canada Post, but that doesn’t bother me. Would nonetheless 10/10 recommend!

April 7, 2022

Thank you for this wonderful review! We always love hearing our services help make shipping easier and more cost effective. We appreciate your business and look forward to supporting the continued growth of Adi Fine Art!

Overseas Fabrics

Its been over 3 weeks now of us using Net Parcel and I am grateful we have. Canada Post cannot compete against 90% of our customer orders. We are seeing an increase in orders especially from Ontario (as we are in BC) because orders that were $20 prior are now $14. Plus with the free pick up, it saves us way more time. There customer service team is also outstanding. I have been blasting them with emails and they are very responsive and attentive. Overall, business is slowly trending upwards and Net Parcel are a large part of that. With the supply chain being how it is, having NetParcel backing us is making us stronger during these trying times.

January 31, 2022

Many thanks for this wonderful review! We always love hearing great feedback about our rates and our support team, and we look forward to many more Overseas Fabrics shipments to come!

Jungle Supply

This app has saved me considerable $ on shipping! I'm so happy I found them. As a small business owner, I'm always looking for ways to save money and invest it into my business. Thank you NetParcel <3

January 31, 2022

Thanks so much for this lovely review! We are thrilled to hear our service helps Jungle Supply save money to invest back into the business. We are excited to continue supporting your growth!

Rohi Coffee

We have been using netparcel for almost all of our shipments. It has saved us considerable amount compared to the other shipping options! Love that they added GO logistics as it has become our go to choice when shipping locally, just needed the tracking to improve for GO logistics packages but overall very happy with netparcel!

October 29, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review! We always love hearing that our services help customers like Rohi Coffee save money, and that our GO Logistics integration has been helpful for your local shipments!

G Electronics

No issues with updating tracking when fulfilling orders. Issues with shipping companies are resolved by netparcel. Customer support is responsive. Shipping charges are much cheaper than negotiating with shipping companies yourself.

October 29, 2021

Thank you for the lovely review! We are thrilled to hear our support, pricing, and tracking/fulfillment update functionality have helped G Electronics grow.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21