Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

Laboratory K

I used different apps for the review on my shop.
I was not happy with it. so I start to chat with the Okendo consultant.
They are very friendly, not pushy but very helpful.
I was impressed that they could help me to set up everything I needed for my webshop.
Before I publish it, she even looked everything through and suggested detailed industry insight for a better setting. Very happy. published today and reviews are coming in!!
Thank you!

Grace and Lace

We have been so impressed with Okendo! From their easy on-boarding process, to their customer support and intuitive and easy to use platform, our experience has been nothing but positive. I have no doubt that their platform will continue to drive revenue for our business and promote confidence in our products prior to making a purchase. Thank you Okendo!

Cheers®

Great app and team! They made setting everything up as simple as possible. Much better experience than the other couple review apps that we've tried.

Tapestry Girls

Great app, and great support team. Pricing is very affordable compared to other apps that do the exact same thing. Highly recommend. Does exactly what I needed it to do.

Vitamin A Swim

Just switched over from Yotpo to Okendo, their support and dev team went above and beyond. Seamless transition!

Nomad

Okendo has been working great for us for years. The fact that everything happens in the background is extremely valuable, from review request emails, to review publishing, to a live slack feed of new submissions - here's some more info on our experience: https://www.okendo.io/customers/nomad/

Kualesa

This app is great! particularly the simplistic design of the widgets. The customer support has been very helpful in executing certain requests such as adding widgets and personalising them! Most requests are attended to quickly!

Know Beauty

I had a great experience using this app for reviews on our newly launched website. It integrates seamlessly with Shopify and is user-friendly and easy to navigate.The onboarding process was excellent and our customer success manager was extremely helpful through every step of the process.

Vinyl Impression

Brilliant app and loving the Klaviyo integration too.
The support team are brilliant and managed to recover our lost reviews which is amazing. Top marks!

Bolnēa.co

I use this app to have my customers trust about my store. It's very helpful. The customer service is always here if I need. I love this app.