Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

by Okendo

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

Live Fabulously

Okendo has been a great new asset to our business. It has brought reviews to the next level in many ways that have benefited the growth of our company. Additionally, the customer service has been wonderful. We look forward to continuing to grow with this great platform!

Snibbs

Our experience with Okendo and their staff have been fantastic during integration and onboarding. The app works great, and has all the same features as Yotpo for a tiny fraction of the price. Will definitely recommend to my peers

Cycology Clothing AUS

We started using Okendo 2 months ago. Our experience to date has been very positive. They provided excellent support during the implementation. Our side of the equation was relatively easy and done quickly then Okendo took care of the mechanics.
They have provided excellent support throughout. Very timely and they have been happy to make whatever tweaks we requested to get the the reviews UX to where we wanted it.
Definitely recommend Okendo as a reviews platform.

NomadicaWine

The onboarding process has been very smooth and easy. The team is helpful and always available for questions. Very happy with Okendo!

Midori Bikinis

Excellent from the initial demo through publishing Okendo live on our site. While we were very happy with our past reviews platform, it didn't afford us the opportunity to add custom forms and attributes in such an attractive layout. Our site's overall professional feel was vastly improved and customers can now feel more confident purchasing after reading the measurements of other women with body types similar to their own. This app is a no-brainer and while we even worked with YotPo for years, Okendo far exceeds them in regards to the care they have for their clients, dedicated support staff, customizability, and user-friendly interface. https://www.midoribikinis.com/

DW Home Candles

The Okendo onboarding process was smooth and fast. Our Account Manager, Margaux, did an excellent job at explaining the steps and answering any questions my team and I had. I highly recommend Okendo to anyone that is looking for a user friendly review app to personalize for your brand. Thank you again! :)

PictureKeeper.com

We looked a ton of review apps to help us accomplish our goal of increasing recent reviews through our internal site and google marketplace. Okendo offered a unique integration that helped us customize our widget to our specs and included attributes that our customers find very insightful. Not to mention, their support has been amazing. Our onboarding manager Allison was there with us every step of the way - quick and responsive to all of our needs. We switched over from Yotpo and have been very happy so far with the support and software. For a similar price point, I think you get way more features and bang for your buck with Okendo.

Purize

I've used a number of Shopify reviews apps, and Okendo is my favorite by far. Easy to use and looks phenomenal. Their support team is incredibly helpful and responsible, too. Appreciate you all!

Lowly Lyricist

Customer service is fantastic. I had a call with a member from their team to discuss which template would look best on more store & it was implemented without a hiccup. The reviews look clean & are super easy to use. My first experience was with Yotpo & Okendo is without a doubt a better system. 5 stars.

Whimsy + Wellness

We have had the Okendo app live on our site for a few weeks now and are seeing a fabulous response to reviews and questions. The set up was quick and seamless with the help of our account manager Margaux. We were even able to customize the widgets to perfectly match our brand and site. Thank you!