Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Stylised Okendo Reviews widgets with core features

Wake in Cloud

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Easy to use product, offers integration with many of the platforms we are already using, such as Klaviyo marketing automation and FourSixty. Very helpful customer service team as well.

OPTY.NC

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I work with Norma at Okendo and Norma is amazing - exceptional customer services. I would highly recommend Norma and Okendo.

Flourish

Time spent using app About 1 month

Their customer service is unmatched, not to mention the high quality of the app and the ability to integrate the review ask into Klaviyo flows. By far, the best reviews app we have used - and much less expensive than Yotpo (for a better user experience). 10./10

BURGA AU

Location Lithuania

we went to okendo from yotpo, and we could not be happier with this decision, support always willing to help, and help fast, functionality is great, and we could not wish for more from review app.

SuperMajor

Very helpful team. Even when I couldn't customize the review in the app due to the plan I was on, they helped me edit the CSS to style the widget!

Quikflip Apparel

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Okendo is great! Very easy to set up and get going on your Shopify storefront. I am a big fan of the app and their support is great.

TAPERSTYLE

Location Singapore

Vanessa was quick and prompt to answer all my questions. She also followed up to see if I needed more help with my store. Highly recommended.

Ethique

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Quick turn around using the LiveChat messaging within Okendo and had my question answered in non-tech speak :)

MDSolarSciences™

Great app and customer service is super responsive always. It has been a great addition to our store.

Salt + Steam

Great app so far, easy to set up and easy for customers to leave reviews. The support team were great and answered questions really quickly!