Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

by Okendo

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

HoldingStrength

Amor is fantastic! She is very communicative and helpful. As for the app itself, it pretty much goes above and beyond other review apps in my opinion. Nothing to complain about.

Feel Goods

Great app for capturing & displaying review. Allison is a joy to work with, is super responsive, and helps us get Okendo setup for our site and emails exactly how we want it :)

Coconut Bliss

They helped us every step of the way. And Allison went ABOVE AND BEYOND for us. She helped at every little bottleneck with grace. And she didn't get frustrated, which made us feel extremely comfortable. Thank you so much!

Embodied, Inc.

We have loved using Okendo so far! Integrating the app into Shopify is simple and easy, and the onboarding team has helped us every step of the way in making sure the setup is just how we want it. The Okendo team even helped us with customizing how the reviews display on our site, and they helped us set up the integration with Klaviyo so we could customize our review emails easily. We couldn't be happier with the quick and responsive support we've received from the Okendo team! 5 stars!

NoSweat

The Okendo reviews has tremendously helped the conversation amongst our customers in providing quality feedback. With many different uses of our products, the platform really allows for a quick understanding of how our product solves problems for our customers. This addition has helped increase our sales.

Via Florelle

Extremely happy to go with OKENDO. Great app to capture reviews and change the layout. It integrates with Klaviyo super easily.
Their support team is AMAZING - one of a kind customer service: Allison was terrific: she happily answered all my questions during the integration process and after that too. Thanks a lot OKENDO team!

Puzzery

Where to start? I've done my research, used both Shopify Product Review app and Stamped.io, and I have to say, neither can hold a candle to Okendo. Not only does it integrate with everything, it's super versitle. Look at the examples on their site, and even at my own, and you'll see that review widgets can look similar, or completely unique if you want. If you want a review platform that you'll be proud of, Okendo is the way to go. Can't recommend them enough!

Insider Store

Okendo had such an easy setup and the team was always on top to assist us! The admin is very use to use and with such little learning curve. Highly recommend!

Nectar

This app is great to capture reviews and be able to visually change the layout. It integrates w/ Klaviyo super easily and is all around the best review add-on we've used at Nectar. Tried Yopto, Choose Okendo

Cooking Gift Set Co.

Really happy that I made the switch! The support team is EXCELLENT. They helped me migrate all my old reviews over and set up the app on my store. It was a seamless transition. Amanda was terrific and answered all my questions!