Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

by Okendo

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

Shopmasc

Easy to use, feature-rich, constantly improving, and great support. Our site went from having barely any reviews to now having well over a thousand. Recommended.

Activist Skincare

This app has it all - don't waste time fiddling around with any other reviews app! It allows you to make your store's revies look professional and high-end without spending as much money as the Yotpo app. Plus, the support team is super fast and responsive!!

Scalisiskincare

Okendo is AMAZING. The app is easy to set up and very user friendly. It is above and beyond what other review platforms offer and the team is incredible; they are extremely helpful and fast to respond. I can't say enough good things about Okendo, I highly recommend them.

Swoop Towels

Okendo is great! Excellent app, great team. They are really responsive and helpful. The reviews app is easy to use and offers many features such as email followup, coupon incentives and photo sharing that you need on a modern shop. I've been using Okendo for over a year and will continue to do so.

Conquest Maps

These guys have been really great to work with, very helpful every step of the way. Our reviews have been seriously upgraded after switching to Okendo, and I'm pumped about it. Lots of great features, probably everything most businesses would want. I good deal too, compared to some of the expensive apps out there. I recommend!

Graydon Skincare

Okendo has been a great help in allowing us to acquire solid customer testimonials along with customer retention. We like how responsive their team is and how they consistently make updates to their app and adding new features which allows us to create a stronger community of loyal customers.

Apoterra Skincare

Great app and very responsive customer service!

Morlifestore

Matt and the team are great, super helpful and responsive. I'm so glad there is a cost-effective solution that's even better than other conventional review based apps.

Blunt Nz

A great app with tons of review options, along with post-purchase features.

These guys are extremely helpful and have great customer service.

Hands down the best review app on the market.

Paul Evans

Awesome. Great value proposition. Excellent customer service. Not sure why anyone would still be using yotpo at this point. Okendo rocks!