Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Stylised Okendo Reviews widgets with core features

Terra Gym Line

Location Australia

I joined Okendo with limited experience in this area, due to that I was unsure about some things but the customer service has been AMAZING. Despite being the weekend I received replies to my queries almost instantly and Shiela has helped me fast track my process. I highly recommend and looking forward to using Okendo for a long time to come

Sofary Lighting

The customer service is very good, I am trying out the basic plan and come across a lot of things I don't understand. The customer service will patiently explain to me

Caravan Candle

Shiela took great care of me setting up my review process because it wasn't connecting to my store correctly. I really feel like she wanted to help me and so grateful to her. Thanks for going the extra mile for all my asks.

NUDESTICK

Time spent using app About 17 hours

better than what i expected. found it was a bit daunting to use at the start but the customer service is excellent. They helped me figure it all out. definitely the better review apps on the market.

Pure Water Systems

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

An intuitive and user-friendly review app. Support team respond and resolve issues quickly. Highly recommend.

Airgarden

Location Australia

This is an awesome app - firstly it looks fantastic on our store and has so many great templates/designs etc. Not to mention the excellent customer service, which has been second to none.

Daily Orders

Location Australia

Very happy with Okendos service and onboarding team. The functionality looks great on the site and I'm getting more reviews each day :)

ADVANCE™ Pet Food

Location Australia

We use Okendo on both of our ecommerce sites and they are incredibly easy to use and implement everything that we want. The account manager is also fantastic with a quick response time and has assisted me with all queries.

Guud Woman

Location Belgium

Love the app, compared to other platforms a way more straightforward pricing model, does all the tricks and the support team is amazing.

Diamond Painting Shoppe

This app is awesome! They are extremely helpful and thorough. All my questions were answered promptly by Vanessa and I highly recommend using this app.