Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Stylised Okendo Reviews widgets with core features

Life On Mars

Okendo is great and has great customer support! It's easy to use and has lots of integration to work with

Jungle Culture

Great app that has a lot of potential to drive quality reviews as well as third party data. The top tier (for Klaviyo integration) is quite pricey so if you want to utilise this feature then you would have to be sure that your stores' turnover can justify it, as well as paying for Klaviyo itself. The support staff are super helpful and assist when needed. The app runs smoothly on both desktop and mobile. We would 100% recommend Okendo to anyone looking to scale their Shopify store / brand.

Pillow Guy

This has been a great experience for PillowGuy. Our reviews look better than ever and all of the various integrations we needed were readily available. Meriem and the team are knowledgeable and quick to help with any issues needed.

The Lesence

This is the best review app in this game!!!! The whole integration with Okendo was a game changer for me & my online store! The service is always there and on point! If my store is converting at all, is it because of Okendo! I really love to work with them, and so should the one who is reading this! I'll rather rate them 10 stars instead of 5!!! Stop wasting time on some other reviews app, this is the one & only! They managed to solve my problem as fast in a flash. Folks don't hesitate, you know what to do!!!!

TENDRESSE STUDIO

I was having issues installing the app - my contact suggested I go to the chat on the Okendo website as he was out of office. The chat with Shiela resolved my issue so I can start using the app on my site. Thank you!

NYTSTND

Great tool and excellent customer support! Easy to install, configure and use. The team is there to help you customize so that the widget looks great on your website!

House of Léon

The team is very responsive and helpful. The software is very straightforward, and customizing the reviews is something very important to us and is easily doable with Okendo. Big fan so far.

Tigerlily

Have had nothing but amazing support from the team at Okendo. Great app for customer reviews, easy to navigate and any issues support will help you instantly.

Urban Savage

Okendo is the way to go for customer reviews as nearly every thing is customizable and the attribute ratings are super powerful. Terrific customer service and very easy to implement. Cannot recommend strongly enough.

Mercado de Vinos

We're really happy with the Okendo support and app, they made the reviews fit perfectly into the design of our website. It works as expected!