Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

by Okendo

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

Honua Hawaiian Skincare

LOVE the Okendo app and before coming to Okendo, I had another very popular review app. Okendo has a great interface and unbelievable customer support. It's a whole new world for me now that I have a great review provider! Margaux is FANTASTIC. So is Mor - both great people and very very helpful. Just do the trial and you'll be convinced it is the Reviews app for you!

Matcha Union

Amazing customer service - Amor has been extremely helpful in helping me set up the app for our shop. The interface is easy to use and I love all its unique features.

Lume Cube, Inc.

Such an easy and seamless transition! Very excited to get started with Okendo! Allison was so helpful and a pleasure to work with!

Woolly Clothing Co

We've used a lot of Shopify apps - Okendo is at the very top of our list. The integration with our website was clean, professional and on-brand. The interface is super intuitive to use. But what stands out the most is the onboarding with our Customer Success Manager. Allison went above and beyond to make sure we got the most out of Okendo. And she is there to support us as we continue to grow. Go with Okendo, you won't regret it.

Smithey Ironware

Really pleased so far, happy with how my customers are utilizing the app. Allison in support is a standout all star!

eb5 Skincare

Great app and super easy onboarding process. We've had customers who are 95 years old fill out reviews.

UnHide

Allison is super approachable and helpful! She is very knowledgeable and communicates clearly and efficiently. I love okendo so far and I think that it is going to enhance our business. It is very easy to access and navigate the Okendo platform and I recommend it to other people!

volterman-com

The best customer support ever. They are very helpful. Absolutely recommend this App. Very fast reply to the messages

Wow Things

One of the best support team, and the best review app on the app store. Just started using it after switching back to another review app and it is huge differnce.

NutriChem

We switched to Okendo after using another app that was not meeting our needs. I was immediately impressed with the Demo that I received from Matthew, and decided it was the app for us. I really appreciated all of the technical support & customer service that I received from Amanda. If you are into customization, this is the app for you as there is SO much to work with! And it was super easy to set up.