Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

by Okendo

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

Bioromper

Okendo is a great platform! Has all the right functionality, great customizable design options, and it's easy to use. Plus, the onboarding process was a piece of cake. Thanks to the Okendo team!

Dagsmejan

Using Okendo has really helped us to gather a lot of testimonials which is incredibly helpful both in installing trust with new customers but also in learning more about what is working and what could be improved in our current portfolio.

douxds

Hands down the best review app on the market. If you're looking for an amazing interface with the proper integrations to build out a nice flow for customer reviews this is it. I looked at using a "well known" review app but found Okendo to be the perfect fit for what I truly needed; simple set up with Klaviyo (eventually Postscript), a clean customizable appearance on my site, and mobile-friendly UGC asks within the reviews. The biggest subtle but costly difference between Okendo and other review apps is pricing when your order volume picks up. Okendo is just what you need if you expect high order volume combined with true value. I signed up for the Power Plan and my account rep has been extremely helpful and she even set up my Klaviyo flows for me. I look forward to seeing the results this integration brings to our brand and the in-depth feedback from our customers.

Roma Designer Jewelry (RDJ, LLC)

We're a Shopify+ store switching over from a long run with Yotpo. I've been impressed with the level of service given throughout the exploratory calls, onboarding and now implementation phases of our experience with Okendo. I'm a fan of the deep integration with other apps I'm using and the value vs the alternatives costing much more and much less is what I've been most impressed with. Okendo strikes a great balance between feature set, usability, and pricing. You've got yourself a new fan!

X50 Lifestyle Aus

The platform is easy to use & helped us build all of our great reviews. Amazing customer service from Scott and the team!

Forza10 America

AMAZING customer service. Super response and always there to help out. I chose Okendo because of this.

Softlens Queen

Review edit 3/10/2020 : Previously I gave a negative review because the price of this application is different from similar applications. The team from Okendo contacted me and offered me a solution to try this application even longer to compare the conversion results obtained from this application with other applications. I really appreciate for every offer they submit, it seems fair enough for them, at least I tried it first before deciding to give them a negative review. One thing that should be appreciated is that they have a friendly and responsive team and excellent service.

Zoey Sleep

Okendo helped me increase the quantity and quality of my product reviews. Their system makes the process easy to use for customers and is very simple to operate with. I have been working extensively with Margaux and she has been BEYOND helpful. Their team members are quick at responding, resourceful, and extremely easy to work with. I'd recommend using this app to everyone!

IGKHair Pro

Okendo is great! We love it as a tool for our professionals to share feedback and techniques on product use. It is a huge asset to our digital experience.

IGK Hair

Okendo is great. We love the attributes to help our help our users find the perfect product. We also love the email sequencing.