Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

by Okendo

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

NEIWAI

Okendo has been wonderful for growing & displaying our collection of reviews, and their service is top-notch! Their team has helped us with implementing and customizing their platform with our own - we couldn't have asked for better partners in this endeavor!

WearMe Pro

Great experience working with this app! Big credit to Allison for helping us set up everything smoothly without any issues. We are very excited on growing our brand with Okendo!

Xebec

Great app with even better service. We needed custom functionality that wasn't included stock in Okendo and their team got it taken care of in less than a week. I can't recommend them enough!

C6.ca

Our Customer Success Rep. Margaux and the team at Okendo are amazing! With all of our customization edits we were looking to do to our review page, they were able to make it happen quickly and efficiently! I have been dealing with Margaux from the beginning and she has been so great to the C6.ca team with all of our revisions we needed to our review page. We recently had made some shipping information changes to our website and needed these changes to be made on the reviews page, and Margaux was able to make our changes a high priority with their team. Okendo is great and their customer service is even better! really like working with them!

Hugh & Grace

Okendo is extremely easy to use and helped us share all of the great things our customers were saying about our products. We immediately saw an impact once others started to share and we published to our site. The onboarding experience was flawless - Allison was so knowledgeable, friendly, and forward thinking in providing solutions that were a custom fit for our business (no extra charge!) If you are considering Okendo - do it!

SmoothieBox

Okendo has put verified review solicitation on auto-pilot. Early review feedback helped us make some adjustments to our business and now feedback validates we're making the right decisions. Okendo powers that feedback loop for us. 100% recommend.

Motherlove Herbal Company

We are very happy with our decision to go with Okendo! The level of customization Okendo offers was exactly what our brand was looking for. However, the best part of using this platform has been the customer service experience. From install to launch and beyond, we have had excellent support. Allison M. feels like an extension of our own internal team. Her help made launching with Okendo completely seamless, and we were able to go live in just over a week. We are so grateful for her support!

Shop Elan

Great and easy app to implement reviews on your store. User friendly and amazing customer service. L

Ten Zone Archery

I am super impressed with this app. The help articles are thorough and reading them really helps you get the most out of the features. I like being able to group reviews, because when you're just starting it's good to group them under one brand or product family until you have enough reviews of individual products. Being able to show reviews only for certain products was what we really needed, and with the aid of the super-helpful customer support team, we made it happen! They have bent over backwards to help us with every question along the way. The free trial period is gold! Okendo is fun to use and easy to set up, with lots of options, even only on the Essential plan. The only improvement I can think of is if you could search the history by customer name, not just email.

Rainbow Symphony Store

Okendo has been a gamechanger for us. We started with a different *very expensive* review app and onboarding was clunky and not great. We ended up switching to Okendo on a whim to save money, but also we liked what the backend looked like as it seemed cleaner and little bit easier to manage. The onboarding team, dev team, and customer support were all great! Allison, my customer success manager has been so on top of getting us moving, she sometimes waited on me for an answer! We have a super custom website, so fitting the reviews into our theme made me worried, but it was a breeze for them. I can't recommend Okendo enough! Their pricing is fair, their team is awesome, and my customers have an easy time leaving reviews (which helps us so much!).