Okendo

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Okendo Reviews and Connect Features

ADVANCE™ Pet Food

Location Australia

We use Okendo on both of our ecommerce sites and they are incredibly easy to use and implement everything that we want. The account manager is also fantastic with a quick response time and has assisted me with all queries.

Guud Woman

Location Belgium

Love the app, compared to other platforms a way more straightforward pricing model, does all the tricks and the support team is amazing.

Diamond Painting Shoppe

This app is awesome! They are extremely helpful and thorough. All my questions were answered promptly by Vanessa and I highly recommend using this app.

Roogenic

Location Australia

This app has transformed our shopping experience. A massive thank you to Vanessa who helped us set up everything. The changeover was effortless and well worth the investment.

Drool by Dr. Chris Brown

Location Australia

The set up and onboarding experience was seamless, Norma provided fantastic support and was responsive to any queries that came up. We have recently launch and chose Okendo due to the integrations with our tech stack and ability to highlight the authenticity and quality of our product via verified buyer reviews as we grow our brand.

connectedgoods.com

We just launched for Reviews and our experience through the sales and onboarding process was nothing short of spectacular! One of the best companies I've worked with thus far. Sales was attentive, informative, transparent, and not pushy. Rebecca in onboarding is simply amazing! We felt so well taken care of. She was attentive to our needs, patient, proactive and respectful of our bandwidth limitations. She went above and beyond in her responsiveness and follow through items. I cannot say enough good things about this partnership thus far. The reviews look great and we're seeing fantastic results! Highly recommend this app and company.

Barry M

So far, so good - reviews look great, integrations work well, and the Okendo team have been super helpful and available even considering time differences. Also very helpful with importing reviews from another platform.

Laiik

Time spent using app Over 3 years

We've been using the Okendo app for reviews on our products for the past 3+ years, and my experience has been seamless. Recently I chatted with customer service to apply updates for a new version of our website, and they were a pleasure to deal with - very prompt replies and finished the work in less time than predicted. Highly recommend!

Toki Mats

Functionality is better than any other review app I've seen, and the customer support to onboard was above and beyond! So happy I made the switch

Cake Decorating Central

Location Australia

Fantastic product review platform. Super simple to setup with the help of our client manager Norma who was so easy to be in touch with and answered every questions we had throughout the setup process. Looking forward to seeing how our customers like our products!