Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

by Okendo

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

CROSSNET

I love using Okendo for my store CROSSNET. Easy to use, great way to collect reviews, but by far the #1 thing is the customer service! So responsive, easy to work with and attentive. No more begging for a response. A++++++++

Drizzle Honey

Okendo is more expensive than we'd like, but it is a fantastic way to capture reviews and offer something in return to customers who leave a review. They have really great customer service and we were able to customize how the Reviews tab shows up on mobile vs desktop. I wish there were more pricing tiers.

Upful Blends

This app truly is amazing! Currently, we're loving the interface and the aesthetics of the overall app support. So user-friendly and so much depth overall. We also received some very exceptional customer service courtesy of Margaux, who has been amazing might I add.

Natural Dog Company

Okendo has every feature we have been looking for in a review app at the perfect price. They have a great integration with Klaviyo, which was the tipping point for us. Everything about this app has been perfect from the start! I can't say enough good things about the onboarding process as well. Allison helped us with every aspect of our migration from app to app, and even set up the majority of our processes/settings for us. This was one of the most seamless onboarding processes I have ever been apart of.

disco

The Okendo team is truly amazing. Their onboarding process is seamless and white glover. Our CSM, Allison, was particularly helpful and accommodating in getting us off our old platform and onto Okendo in less than 3 days. Super excited to scale our business in partnership with Okendo!

LKI Home

Okendo is certainly worth the investment! After being on the fence and researching other review platforms and trying the free route, Okendo just made sense. Starting out, I hadn't known much about Okendo, however after scheduling a meeting and speaking with Mor, we were on our way to setting up a trial under the power plan. It was well worth it as Margaux, our dedicated success manager had us up and running in no time! She was able to set and create a custom look and feel for our site along with integrating review request emails with our other email service. If there were any issues at all or any fixes needed to be done, Margaux made sure that it happened and quickly. Once we were ready to launch, Margaux was able to send out an email review request campaign to our previous customers. I cannot tell you how shocked we were when we had at least 7 reviews within the first hour of the initial emails that were sent out. We have truly appreciated working with Okendo and have just renewed today. Thank you very much Mor and Margaux!

shopweworewhat

This is my favorite Shopify app! Awesome functionality and customization. Also, their support is so helpful and respond so quickly. Definitely recommend for customer reviews!

The Lighting Outlet

The app itself is great! Never had any issues with it at all and we've been using Okendo for maybe 2 years now? They're starting to get a nice list of integrations as well. I don't normally write reviews but I feel obligated to with just how good the customer support is. Without a doubt, the best customer support of any app we have used since being on Shopify. Thanks!

Feiyue

Very happy so far with this app. The dashboard is very easy to use and the shopify integration has been seamless. I worked with Margaux to set up the program and she went above and beyond to help integrate and launch this program. High recommend.

MatchaBar

Super easy to use and looks great on our site. The Okendo Team set everything up for us including our Klaviyo integration! Allison is awesome :) Thank you, Okendo!