4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and robust review management features. They value the customizable review request emails, seamless integration with e-commerce platforms, and insightful analytics. The app's responsive and knowledgeable customer support is highly praised. Merchants also commend the clean design of the display and review widgets. Additional features like a referral system, free vouchers for reviewers, and the ability to add review titles, images, and videos are particularly beneficial for beauty stores.

May 2, 2022

I'm super happy with Okendo! We switched over from Judge.me and although we liked the previous app, Okendo is far superior. We find the product filtering based on age and size range to be super helpful for our products. We are getting so many amazing reviews and UGC with Okendo now. Highly recommend!

huha underwear
November 3, 2021

Wow!! Is all I can say after being on 11 days of my trial. The customer support that I have experienced even in just the short time that I have been using Okendo through the trial period has been phenomenal! They have been soo so helpful with everything for me, the service has been amazing. The UI is also very good, far better than the other few review apps that I've tried. Okendo is definitely a top tier app. There seems like a tonne of functionality will be great once I get to those stages of my store. I've got 5 days left of my trial and I will be keeping it. The reviews widget is so clean and beautiful as well. Would highly recommend it to anyone!

Leiken Hair
April 2, 2021

Great app! we've tried several reviews apps and this one is the best by far. Great interface, easy to setup and use.

Tu Gow
Mexico
Edited December 6, 2021

Hands down the best review app if not app overall for shopify. The customer service is outstanding and the team is always happy to help and do so in such a timely manner. Extremely easy user interface and constant updates to improve the efficiency of the app. Cannot recommend enough!

Assembly Label
August 26, 2020

The 5-star reviews speak for themselves with Okendo - it's got great functionality, an easy-to-use interface, and they're always an incredibly helpful team to deal with. Scott has been fantastic in implementing new design customisations and providing ongoing support so that reviews flow seamlessly across our 4 sites.

The Quick Flick
January 12, 2021

The app itself is great! Never had any issues with it at all and we've been using Okendo for maybe 2 years now? They're starting to get a nice list of integrations as well. I don't normally write reviews but I feel obligated to with just how good the customer support is. Without a doubt, the best customer support of any app we have used since being on Shopify. Thanks!

The Lighting Outlet
August 27, 2021

We have a headless implementation where we use Okendo to gather user reviews and plug them into our Shopify instance and our CMS. The app is reliable and easy to use, and the customer service experience is excellent whenever I have questions. Recommended!

Outer
March 21, 2023

We are very happy with the Okendo product, it is very easy to use and does exactly what we expected, the hi-light of the relationship we have with Okendo is the level of service and knowledge of the support staff, nothing is too much trouble and anything we ask for gets delivered in super quick time.
We would thoroughly recommend Okendo
keep up the great work guys!

Candle Supply
Over 1 year using the app
June 20, 2022

We have used Okendo for almost two years now - it is a great app with solid functionality for its purpose. Their support is also really great and quick!

spotLESS Materials
December 17, 2020

Love Okendo so much. It has one of the most well-designed UIs out of the review apps in the market. Not only that, the team is amazing at customer support, helping us customize the review section to fit our brand. Totally recommend.

Grafiti Home