Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Stylised Okendo Reviews widgets with core features

Better Body Co.

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Robust features. Automated the review request & reward process. Support is sincere in helping with issues. App also showing progress with better integrations.

Price Attack

Location Australia

I can't recommend Okendo enough! They are extremely competitive in both offering and pricing. Onboarding was seamless and completed within 4 business day! Saw instant results the day we turned the app live on our store and started requesting reviews.

Active Basics

Location Australia

Great app! Amazing customer service by Shiela from Okendo with the set up.
Can't wait to receive more reviews.

fitgenix™

Location France

I am very satisfied with the customer service, I really recommend Okendo, they are very professional! The application is super complete and the reviews are great !

Integrity Botanicals

I can't recommend Okendo enough! Allison has been amazing to work with and highly recommend working with her if you are given the option.:) She is very responsive, proactive, thorough, dependable and gets the job done!

Havelock Wool | Residential Insulation

Time spent using app About 2 months

I have been working with Allison and she has been absolutely fantastic. We got up and running very quickly and we have been able to customize all our needs. End result has been a significant improvement in conversion rate.

rootberry

I have been working with Margaux Dean and she has been the absolute best! I am so thankful for the consistent help and the availability as well. It is so easy to follow and I enjoy that I get follow up emails when I tend to get busy and forget to reach back out. All around amazing experience.

Zygo

Extremely easy to set up and a really influential addition to our website. Excellent customer service.

Boule-de-Poils.fr

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

Okendo customer service is very professional, the app is very good, very clean, I highly recommend.

O P T E

The Okendo customer support team was extremely helpful and made the transition from Yotpo seamless. Amazing tool, easy to use.