4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly and customizable review collection process. It integrates well with e-commerce platforms, effectively showcasing reviews on product pages to enhance conversion rates. Key features include customizable review request emails, review management tools, and insightful analytics. The app's customer support is often commended for its promptness and helpful guidance. It also incentivizes customers to write reviews with free vouchers. It's easy to set up, navigate, and is compatible with a headless Shopify setup.

November 3, 2020

Excellent support launching the program. Our Customer Success Manager was incredibly thorough and supportive. Still in the trial period but very satisfied thus far.

SNACKLINS
April 6, 2021

I love Okendo - the best customer support team, easy onboarding. Love the app and the features! I love that you can add customer attributes - which is helpful in my category and I love how responsive the Customer Support team is

Youthforia
March 18, 2021

I love Okendo - super nice, stylish, and the integrations are fantastic! They also have best in class customer service.

Puppy Love
France
July 23, 2020

Being a fashion business we went with Okendo due to being able to customise the look & feel at an affordable price point. Their support team are super responsive and they're continually developing new features we can use!

Tony Bianco
Edited September 14, 2022

Excellent from the initial demo through publishing Okendo live on our site. While we were very happy with our past reviews platform, it didn't afford us the opportunity to add custom forms and attributes in such an attractive layout. Our site's overall professional feel was vastly improved and customers can now feel more confident purchasing after reading the measurements of other women with body types similar to their own. This app is a no-brainer and while we even worked with YotPo for years, Okendo far exceeds them in regards to the care they have for their clients, dedicated support staff, customizability, and user-friendly interface. UPDATE: Okendo continues to prove to be the best of the best with superior customer service. They've gone above and beyond to be there for Midori anytime we need it. Customizing our look and assisting us with getting integrated with new theme updates often! https://www.midoribikinis.com/

Midori Bikinis
July 21, 2022

Getting started with Okendo was a breeze with their fantastic onboarding team and customer support! Okendo not only helps our customers get to know our products better with peer-to-peer reviews, but it has actually helped our Customer Service and Product Development teams to see direct feedback from customers with ease. The Okendo team has been great to suggest ongoing optimization opportunities, and we look forward to implementing new additions and continuing to grow with Okendo.

Rosy Rings
May 2, 2022

I'm super happy with Okendo! We switched over from Judge.me and although we liked the previous app, Okendo is far superior. We find the product filtering based on age and size range to be super helpful for our products. We are getting so many amazing reviews and UGC with Okendo now. Highly recommend!

huha underwear
November 3, 2021

Wow!! Is all I can say after being on 11 days of my trial. The customer support that I have experienced even in just the short time that I have been using Okendo through the trial period has been phenomenal! They have been soo so helpful with everything for me, the service has been amazing. The UI is also very good, far better than the other few review apps that I've tried. Okendo is definitely a top tier app. There seems like a tonne of functionality will be great once I get to those stages of my store. I've got 5 days left of my trial and I will be keeping it. The reviews widget is so clean and beautiful as well. Would highly recommend it to anyone!

Leiken Hair
April 2, 2021

Great app! we've tried several reviews apps and this one is the best by far. Great interface, easy to setup and use.

Tu Gow
Mexico
Edited December 6, 2021

Hands down the best review app if not app overall for shopify. The customer service is outstanding and the team is always happy to help and do so in such a timely manner. Extremely easy user interface and constant updates to improve the efficiency of the app. Cannot recommend enough!

Assembly Label