Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC | Reviews

by Okendo

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

The Mayfair Group LLC

Amazing app & team to work with. So easy to implement and get a custom look that matches your website and the team is so helpful and responsive in anything you need. Such easy integration with Klayvio, Four Sixty, Google Shopping - overall best best best review app out there!

pomvida

This app makes is super simple for customers to leave reviews and is great about having a format that encourages more thorough reviews with photos and videos. They have also been extremely helpful in guiding me through setting up the app and they also respond quickly in their help desk chat if I ever have an issue. For example, yesterday I needed help flipping a customer's review photo right side up and was able to speak to someone on chat who then had the issue resolved for me in under 48 hours.

Ballsy

The Okendo app and staff have both been amazing. Very easy to use and work with and at a fair price, all the things you'd hope for in an app.

Germless Products

Review from a Shopify+ merchant. MAKE THE SWITCH! Again, for the people in the back, MAKE THE SWITCH! Do you want GREAT customer service & onboarding made EASY? Are you like myself: A million things to do and no time to learn from "manuals"? Okendo was the best decision we have made this quarter. Their Klayvio integration is seamless. We sent out an email to existing clients post purchase within a 1 month time frame. We sent to 6800+ and received 400+ reviews within 24 HOURS! The way Okendo incentivizes our customers for rewards, the way their UI being as enticing as it is makes you want to click, and the ease in learning the program, I wish I could give this 10 stars. A MASSIVE shout out to the team that made it possible Mor & Margaux. Mor, our first contact for sales who answered every question we threw his way. Mor, truly gave us MORE information which we were delighted to receive. Methodical and most importantly HONEST! Margaux, our onboarding chauffeur, using french because she's french, and like the french, she was creative, diligent, and persistent. From uploading our CSV, coordinating our companies theme, assisting in Klayvio integration, and answering emails in quick fashion. Thank you Okendo for giving us a great product to use for years to come. Cheers.

Element Mom

Excellent product and excellent customer support! A special thank you to Veomany who helped me with multiple questions on back to back days.

Livinguard US

quick and easy integration! we worked with our account manager, who got us up and running very quickly. Within days we had hundreds of reviews!

PQ Swim (PilyQ)

This is our first time using a Reviews App and we couldn't be more pleased with the onboarding experience and results thus far! Allison was amazing to work with and was super knowledgeable and informative, and continued to follow up with us to see if we needed any assistance. Would definitely recommend Okendo!!!

Defence Sporting Apparel

This app is very easy to use, very user friendly. As for software devt. experience and troubleshooting, I want to commend Scott for always giving quality customer service experience. We're always attended with prompt response, quick resolution as well. Cheers team! Thanks.

NxTSTOP Apparel

Great experience launching this app and onboarding experience. Love the layout and attribute features. Margaux, our Customer Success Manager is dependable and a pleasure to partner with. Highly recommend.

bidaybath

Really great onboarding experience. Our Okendo Customer Success Manager was very helpful in every step of the process.