Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Stylised Okendo Reviews widgets with core features

Oil in Kind

Smooth onboarding process. Friendly team that made it really to understand and were super helpful and quick to answer specific questions.

Patrick Adair Designs

Onboarding process was extremely easy and smooth. UI is great as well. Just an overall top notch experience.

RhinoShield India

Okendo is one of the best apps available for reviews. The UI of the app seamlessly integrates with the UI the website. The support team is one of the best to work with :)

VANINA

This application is top notch! I don't regret having taken okendo to manage my customer reviews. Of all the apps I use, Okendo is the best in terms of customer service, they are great I recommend!

Mouth Off

The Okendo team has been great (and very responsive, with quick turnaround) at helping us migrate our reviews from another reviews platform, as well as helping us set up the reviews requests, and flows. I love that there are reminders for reviews and that you can offer rewards to customers (ie a discount) to incentivize and thank them for taking the time.

Canadian Board Company

This app is great so far - but the onboarding process was a dream! Definitely see why they have such great ratings. Excited to see more customers write reviews!

Taylor Morris London

Incredibly helpful and responsive during set up, they kindly onboarded me very late at night Australian time so it would work on my time zone.

Life of Colour

The support we received when initially signing up and the continued support we are given when we encounter any issues or queries, is amazing! Thanks Okendo for making the review system so easy!

Semaine Health

Great app, and love how the review process works and the integration with Klaviyo. Think that the support they provide is really outstanding, and they've been a key part of helping us build our community and gain reviews.

Beast Health

We greatly appreciate the customer service experience provided by Okendo -- very hands on, and willing to help every step of the way. The platform has some great features that, once we learned them, are helping us tremendously!