Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

by Okendo

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

BOHEMIAN BROTHERS GROOMING

Absolutely nothing but great things to say about these guys! The Review app itself excellent and easy to configure once installed. I was using another review service and Matt handled all of the migration and initial setup. They had everything up, running, and customized for me in a few days. Not to mention, they literally have the best customer service and support team I've ever come across. 100% without a doubt worth giving these guys a try!!

Beckett Simonon

This app and these guys deserve 100 Stars. The setup was smooth, easy and super fast. Matt was incredibly helpful and provided valuable advise. I was a long time user of Yotpo and they did all the migration for me. I find the price of the Power Plan very reasonable considering how much value this app adds. I couldn't ask for more! I wholeheartedly recommend this app to anyone serious about e-commerce. If you're deciding between Okendo and Yotpo, let me tell you Okendo is simply better... value, service, ease of use, features and, most importantly, the people behind the app are just amazing.

Virus Official Store

We selected Okendo on the basis that it had the both the functionality we were looking for and the high standard of customer support we wanted. As a fast growing business now operating at pretty significant scale we need to be sure that all of our technology partners have the operational capabilities needed to support our ongoing requirements and that if we have an issue we can pick up the phone and there’ll be a voice on the other end willing and able to help.

Themgadgets

Phenomenal review application, the customer service is A1 as well! I recommend everyone to utilize their services

Otobrush Com

Love this review app, have transferred over from Yotpo and find it much more cost effective and offering the same and better features

Cloudapparel

I have been using Okendo ever since they came out and could not be happier with their service! Highly recommended, great customer service, great software, easy to use.

Miraclebrow

Very easy to use, affordable, friendly UI. 10/10 would recommend this review software to all ecommerce stores!

Shopmasc

Easy to use, feature-rich, constantly improving, and great support. Our site went from having barely any reviews to now having well over a thousand. Recommended.

Activist Skincare

This app has it all - don't waste time fiddling around with any other reviews app! It allows you to make your store's revies look professional and high-end without spending as much money as the Yotpo app. Plus, the support team is super fast and responsive!!

Scalisiskincare

Okendo is AMAZING. The app is easy to set up and very user friendly. It is above and beyond what other review platforms offer and the team is incredible; they are extremely helpful and fast to respond. I can't say enough good things about Okendo, I highly recommend them.