Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
May 24, 2021

Our customer success manager from Okendo was amazing at onboarding our brand onto their platform. We felt prioritized and taken care of. Also the integration of Klaviyo and Okendo was seamless. Thank you Okendo!

Stoggles, Inc.
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 23, 2021

Super good on boarding experience and customer support. Very willing to help. Quick turn around times. They manage my whole transition from another reviews app. Easy to use interface.

My Healthy WOE
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 20, 2021

Okendo makes this so easy to onboard and start getting reviews. We couldn't be more happy! Would highly recommend them - especially for the price!

Giles & Brother
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 20, 2021

Okendo Team is awesome to work with. And the App works so well with Klaviyo. Very user-friendly! I really appreciate all the help from the team, especially Allison, our on-boarding manager. Thank you so much again!

Caitlyn Minimalist
Time spent using app: 10 months
May 19, 2021

We recently switched from another app and the process was seamless. The Okendo team couldn't have done more to go out of their way to make the transition smooth and painless. We were up and running in about a week, and in the first 10 days, we have increased the number of reviews on our platform 5x. The capabilities of Okendo are truly first class and we are absolutely rocking now. I love the integration with Klaviyo and how we now have replicated Amazon style reviews and ratings. Best decision we've made this year!

Aloha
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 19, 2021

The onboarding was fantastic! Especially with the help of Allison, our onboarding manager. Okendo app is awesome! It's user-friendly, it integrates easily with the Klaviyo flows.

1 Body
Time spent using app: 7 months
May 14, 2021

Veomany has been super helpful and patient, despite my many requests. I have had a great experience with Okendo customer support Thank you

Santivia - Your Way To Good Health
Singapore
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited May 14, 2021

This app was very easy to setup and automate with our Klaviyo flows with the helpful guidance of our onboarding manager, Allison, from Okendo. Allison was very quick to respond to our questions and help us out. We are very excited to start using Okendo and watch the raving reviews start to pour in.

Lillie’s Q
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited May 14, 2021

Hands down the best support that I've received from any other app. Okendo is user friendly for our staff as well as our customers. It's a no brainer. Go with Okendo.

Teangle
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 12, 2021

The Okendo review app is working very well for us so far. The Okendo team were brilliant helping us get set up and training us how to use the app. The team are excellent at supporting our needs and answering our questions.

MyHenry Australia