Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Okendo
4.9
February 10, 2022

Fantastic product review platform. Super simple to setup with the help of our client manager Norma who was so easy to be in touch with and answered every questions we had throughout the setup process. Looking forward to seeing how our customers like our products!

Cake Decorating Central
Time spent using app: 6 months
February 9, 2022

I have not yet any experience using the app however setting up the integration has been brilliant. Especially activating the service with the help from Angelica on the online chat. Thank you so much, it has been so helpful to speak to someone properly!

Renné Jewellery
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 7, 2022

Absolutely amazing review platform and customer service from Okendo. Big thanks to Amanda for her help!

Snow Skin Co
Time spent using app: 2 days
February 4, 2022

From zero to live in days not weeks! We moved over from another review platform and the transition to Okendo was easy, smooth and effortless. The tool is very intuitive in terms of where elements are located and what's possible. I had a couple questions during on-boarding and booked time same day with the on-boarding team to get my questions answered. We use Klaviyo for email so now all our emails look consistent and reporting is in the same platform. This is a great app with many options and a great user experience.

HiBAR
Time spent using app: 11 days
February 3, 2022

I was having a difficult time getting approved reviews to show up on my Shopify account. I reached out to the Okendo for help, and their team was on it! In a matter of 2 emails being exchanged they’d found the issue, and I’m good to go. Thank you for your support!

Freely Adorned