Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Stylised Okendo Reviews widgets with core features

DW Home Candles

The Okendo onboarding process was smooth and fast. Our Account Manager, Margaux, did an excellent job at explaining the steps and answering any questions my team and I had. I highly recommend Okendo to anyone that is looking for a user friendly review app to personalize for your brand. Thank you again! :)

PictureKeeper.com

We looked a ton of review apps to help us accomplish our goal of increasing recent reviews through our internal site and google marketplace. Okendo offered a unique integration that helped us customize our widget to our specs and included attributes that our customers find very insightful. Not to mention, their support has been amazing. Our onboarding manager Allison was there with us every step of the way - quick and responsive to all of our needs. We switched over from Yotpo and have been very happy so far with the support and software. For a similar price point, I think you get way more features and bang for your buck with Okendo.

Purize

I've used a number of Shopify reviews apps, and Okendo is my favorite by far. Easy to use and looks phenomenal. Their support team is incredibly helpful and responsible, too. Appreciate you all!

Lowly Lyricist

Location Australia

Customer service is fantastic. I had a call with a member from their team to discuss which template would look best on more store & it was implemented without a hiccup. The reviews look clean & are super easy to use. My first experience was with Yotpo & Okendo is without a doubt a better system. 5 stars.

Whimsy + Wellness

We have had the Okendo app live on our site for a few weeks now and are seeing a fabulous response to reviews and questions. The set up was quick and seamless with the help of our account manager Margaux. We were even able to customize the widgets to perfectly match our brand and site. Thank you!

max-bone

Our company moved from another reviews vendor. Customer support has been fantastic and the product capabilities are much better for what we are spending. 30 days in and very happy with Okendo and would recommend it to others.

Sports Research

Time spent using app Over 1 year

An agile and powerful review platform that has allowed us to get a lot more value out of reviews. They get bonus points for having an attentive and helpful team to assist in the transition.

Bioromper

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Okendo is a great platform! Has all the right functionality, great customizable design options, and it's easy to use. Plus, the onboarding process was a piece of cake. Thanks to the Okendo team!

Dagsmejan

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Using Okendo has really helped us to gather a lot of testimonials which is incredibly helpful both in installing trust with new customers but also in learning more about what is working and what could be improved in our current portfolio.

douxds

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Hands down the best review app on the market. If you're looking for an amazing interface with the proper integrations to build out a nice flow for customer reviews this is it. I looked at using a "well known" review app but found Okendo to be the perfect fit for what I truly needed; simple set up with Klaviyo (eventually Postscript), a clean customizable appearance on my site, and mobile-friendly UGC asks within the reviews. The biggest subtle but costly difference between Okendo and other review apps is pricing when your order volume picks up. Okendo is just what you need if you expect high order volume combined with true value. I signed up for the Power Plan and my account rep has been extremely helpful and she even set up my Klaviyo flows for me. I look forward to seeing the results this integration brings to our brand and the in-depth feedback from our customers.