Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Stylised Okendo Reviews widgets with core features

Simple Beautiful Things

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

From the beginning the support from Scott and Norma have been outstanding and a great introduction to the app. Easy to set up, I like the additional functionality of the attributes for reviews and the rewards for leaving reviews. Be good if we could change the priority of the rewards. Soon as I set it up reviews started coming in so big thumbs up.

Ali Weiss Jewelry

Okendo is the best review collection app on the Shopify app store. Not only is it priced extremely fairly but the backend is so aesthetic and easy to use. Everything is so customizable and their support team is amazing. They reply very quickly and have solved every problem we have run into. Highly recommend!

1908 Brands

We searched around quite a bit (Yotpo, Power Reviews, and TargetBay) before finally landing with Okendo. Our new Shopify-site launched at the beginning of November, so we are just starting to see results from the integration with the Okendo App. So far, SO GOOD! The integration with Klaviyo functions exceptionally well, which was another BIG consideration we had to make when reviewing our options. Overall, we have a very positive outlook towards Okendo, their team and the overall effectiveness of their app!! We are very happy with our decision, not to mention Okendo won't cost you an arm and a leg like some of the other options we explored. Shout out to our wonderful Customer Success Manager, Allison!

Inahsi Naturals

Time spent using app About 1 month

Excellent App to capture reviews for our website. Integration with Klaviyo and Facebook also great plusses for us. Also their onboarding team is great to work with and will get you all set up as well as provide ongoing support.

Flamingo Estate

Super great app to incorporate reviews for products. Okendo allows shops to customize requests and bring in UGC which are impactful for conversion!

Popeye's Suppléments

Just launch yesterdayn and we were able to get approximtely 50 new reviews wit the initial email blast. Looking forward to see where this is going to lead us.

SportStop.com

We recently switched to shopify because we wanted better options for features like reviews and customer Q&A. And I chose Okendo because the app seemed to offer more features at lower cost than Turnto that we were using before. Wow am I glad we changed to Okendo. So far review rate is 5X what we had before and the the features like grouping products has been great. Also being able to send unique coupons as a reward for writing reviews has been well recieved. I would give them 6 stars if I could because there support is the best. Thanks Amanda and others for all the help ramping this up. I look forward to working with you in the years ahead.

Skylark+Owl Linen

Wow!! This is the review app you need! The transition from Yotpo to Okendo was so seamless and easy because of my Customer Success Manager! The integration with Klaviyo is also a must have would highly recommend!!

Moon Juice

Really amazing experience with Okendo. Their technology is the best on the market for ratings and reviews, coupled with a fantastic account team that's super hands-on in setting you up and very responsive through email or Zoom meetings. (Thank you, Allison!) Their platform is super customizable and integrates incredibly well with Klaviyo for a really awesome customer experience (for review request emails). Okendo has been my favorite vendor that we brought on in 2020.

The James Brand, Inc.

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

It has been an absolute pleasure integrating Okendo with our store. They have the best customer support of any app I've used and are always willing to help us. Their team is highly communicative and quick to respond. Highly recommend!!