Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Stylised Okendo Reviews widgets with core features

CysterWigs.com

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

We used to use YotPo for our reviews. In my opinion, Okendo offers better value for money and more built-in features for the price compared to YotPo or any of their nearest competitors. Matt and his team are extremely responsive to all of our requests. The thing I love the most about this team is their work ethic. They are hungry for a bigger chunk of this market space and are extremely eager to bring the best service to you to earn your business. That is something I think most of us in here can probably identify with, one small business owner to another.

BOHEMIAN BROTHERS GROOMING

Time spent using app About 2 years

Absolutely nothing but great things to say about these guys! The Review app itself excellent and easy to configure once installed. I was using another review service and Matt handled all of the migration and initial setup. They had everything up, running, and customized for me in a few days. Not to mention, they literally have the best customer service and support team I've ever come across. 100% without a doubt worth giving these guys a try!!

Beckett Simonon

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app and these guys deserve 100 Stars. The setup was smooth, easy and super fast. Matt was incredibly helpful and provided valuable advise. I was a long time user of Yotpo and they did all the migration for me. I find the price of the Power Plan very reasonable considering how much value this app adds. I couldn't ask for more! I wholeheartedly recommend this app to anyone serious about e-commerce. If you're deciding between Okendo and Yotpo, let me tell you Okendo is simply better... value, service, ease of use, features and, most importantly, the people behind the app are just amazing.

Virus Official Store

We selected Okendo on the basis that it had the both the functionality we were looking for and the high standard of customer support we wanted. As a fast growing business now operating at pretty significant scale we need to be sure that all of our technology partners have the operational capabilities needed to support our ongoing requirements and that if we have an issue we can pick up the phone and there’ll be a voice on the other end willing and able to help.

Themgadgets

Phenomenal review application, the customer service is A1 as well! I recommend everyone to utilize their services

Otobrush Com

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Love this review app, have transferred over from Yotpo and find it much more cost effective and offering the same and better features

Cloudapparel

Time spent using app Over 4 years

I have been using Okendo ever since they came out and could not be happier with their service! Highly recommended, great customer service, great software, easy to use.

Miraclebrow

Very easy to use, affordable, friendly UI. 10/10 would recommend this review software to all ecommerce stores!

Shopmasc

Time spent using app About 1 year

Easy to use, feature-rich, constantly improving, and great support. Our site went from having barely any reviews to now having well over a thousand. Recommended.

Activist Skincare

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app has it all - don't waste time fiddling around with any other reviews app! It allows you to make your store's revies look professional and high-end without spending as much money as the Yotpo app. Plus, the support team is super fast and responsive!!