Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Stylised Okendo Reviews widgets with core features

MDSolarSciences™

Great app and customer service is super responsive always. It has been a great addition to our store.

Salt + Steam

Great app so far, easy to set up and easy for customers to leave reviews. The support team were great and answered questions really quickly!

GANT Australia | Official Online Store

The team at Okendo have been so helpful and are great to work with. It has been a great addition to our site and we've had a lot of positive feedback since it's inclusion.

Seadon

The team at Okendo helped us migrate from another platform with ease. Scott and Vanessa were very helpful throughout the process. Just a bunch of good people! Highly recommended. -C

Bathroom Warehouse

We've replaced another reviews app that wasn't working well nor well supported. From initial engagement with Okendo through to finalised implementation and import, the team has been a pleasure to work with. The product works as described and has extensive integrations, some of which we are using and many more we will implement over the coming days and weeks. Very happy with the product and support.

Tint

Super super handy for managing reviews. The real cherry on top is that the customer service crew are always on hand to help out whenever I am confused about something. Thanks team!

Mysterious

Customer support was fast and accurate. And we're already getting great reviews rolling in. Was easy to set up. It's working great. No complaints.

Know Headphones

Super easy to use, clean interface for our users, and great customer support. Easy to install and had everything we needed, feature-wise (and probably quite a bit functionality beyond what we used).

Fathead LLC

The onboarding process was fantastic. We're still new to the platform but the Okendo team has made our transition from another vendor quick and seamless, and we love the program's interface.

anokha

This app was recommended by my SEO team as a means of achieving better visibility on Google. Not only does the app do this, but their staff are outstanding. I recently updated my theme which required customizing the app again, and Shiela and the team at Okendo did this for me within several hours of my initial request. Worth the money.