Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Stylised Okendo Reviews widgets with core features

Dashing Diva

Time spent using app About 2 years

Their support team is great and always available to answer questions promptly. Yesterday, I needed assistance with the coding on my site to adjust the centering of review images - a ticket was created and the issue resolved within a couple of hours. Super helpful and easy!

Orase

The app has a great support team and comfortable interface! It is really easy to work with the platform

Koda Nutrition

Location Australia

Amazing app, great support. Truly a must-have product for Shopify. Their documentation is really good too.

Skout's Honor

Reached out to Customer Support for an issue and Shiela was extremely helpful in providing a solution. She also provided resources so we could refer to them after our issue was resolved.

Atmo Home

Location Germany

Made the switch from Yotpo and we could not be happier. The platform is quite intuitive, but Okendo's real selling-point is its stellar customer service. Okendo support is extremely responsive at all hours of the day and chat representative are generally able to answer questions/solve issues right away. For more complicated inquires (when perhaps follow-up is necessary or input from another team is required)—we've consistently gotten detailed and thoughtful responses within 24 hours. My only platform functionality suggestion would be to make it easier/possible to test "coupon descriptions" in the coupon email design section. Overall though, kudos all around!!

Asterias

Time spent using app About 1 year

Not only was the customer service prompt, they solved my problem on the first try. Highly recommend Okendo!

Proper Jack

Location Brazil

Best custumer support i ever received, shout-out to Shandy, incredible helpfull. I have not used the app for long, but the support is beyond words, reaaaally good. Thank you for the help

Adornmonde

100% recommend Okendo if you are looking for a reviews platform. Does everything we wanted and the set up was a breeze. The support service and onboarding was A+ as well

Vonetta Cosmetics

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I was helped by Vanessa. She was very patient and explained well what I needed to do to resolve some issues that I had. I look forward to what Okendo can do for my online store.

North Coast Seafoods

Awesome support from the Okendo Team! Shandy is awesome and was extremely responsive, helping to get our request completed seamlessly. THANK YOU!