Omega ‑ Order Tracking

Omega ‑ Order Tracking

by Omega

One-stop order tracker, embedded tracking page on your store

Modern&Home

Great app with excellent features. Very helpful customer service team. Got my issues resolved quickly.

July 28, 2021

Hi Modern&Home,

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
All the best!

Drinky

downloaded twice but for a reason app did not work. probably there is a technical issue which needs to be looked at.

July 29, 2021

Dear customer,
Thanks for taking the time to share us your experience with our app and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused to you.
We have fixed it, it's due to the old data saved on the system.
Could you please check again?
We tried to contact you via email and phone but haven't seen your reply yet. Please reply us and let us know if you have any questions.
We hope to have a chance to work with you.
Best regards,

Zooomberg

great app, and great service! had some technical issue, and was resolved by customer service in 24hrs.

July 22, 2021

Hi Zooomberg,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

All the best,

Soth Wave

Best tracking app in Shopify hands down, first of all I had alot of ideas for the tracking app to be better and the customer service is the best, she immediately forwarded them to the developers and they started to work on the ideas I asked for, I also saw some bugs and the devs quickly fixed them within a couple of days and also the app is FREE which is the best thing, no limited orders to import what so ever. Really recommend this app. Seriously.

Hi Soth Wave,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using our app. Thank you so much for your review. We will continue to provide an excellent tracking experience to our users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. All the best!

Bodacious Bliss

This is a great app so far, no issues honestly. Their customer service reached out to make sure everything was ok. Asked me if anything needs to be changes, just feedback questions. I advised a slight issue with the mobile look and asked if they could make it more readable and they did immediately which was awesome! Thanks so much to Stella for the kind email replies and help :)

Hi Bodacious Bliss,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!

YeahhCustom

Easy to use, enthusiastic support. Hope you can do more upsell or cross sell features in the track order page,

Hi YeahhCustom,

All the best,

Maison Shurnel

Great app and the support is very efficient. I installed the app and had problems connecting my email for notification because provider wasn't listed and the support team explained exactly how to resolved the issue and now we are up and running thanks guys.

Neon Hut

Awesome app, fast and great customer support, loved the way they customized just for me and gave an update. Definitely recommend this app Moreover its freee... keep up guys tqsm

Cation Clothing

Free app does all the work. Support was really great too, they solved my problem and helped me integrate it.

CUSTOMA2Z

The app is extremely useful and easy to use, can be customized according to each store, can add notifications in the tracking page,
loads fast and clear,
Enthusiastic support, edit as you like
One word: Great