4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its exceptional customer service and seamless order tracking. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, real-time updates, and ability to handle multiple tracking links. The app's integration capabilities and value for money are also appreciated. Suitable for businesses of all sizes, it's considered a must-have for its support of multiple courier services and customizable tracking page.

December 12, 2023

An excellent order tracking app, highly recommended. Customer service representative Joy responds incredibly quickly, can resolve issues promptly, and the fees are very reasonable!

Kemimoto
Hong Kong SAR
About 1 year using the app
Synctrack replied December 13, 2023

Thank you for your excellent review! 🌟🚀 We're thrilled to hear that you find our order tracking app outstanding and highly recommend it. 😊💯 It's fantastic to know that Joy, our amazing customer service representative, responds incredibly quickly and can promptly resolve any issues you may encounter. 🏃💨🔧 We appreciate your kind words. Moreover, we're glad that you find our fees very reasonable. 💰💪 If you have any further questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help and ensure you have a fantastic experience! 🙌✨

November 29, 2023

I am extremely pleased with the customer service experience of this app! No matter what issue I encountered, their team always responded with outstanding professionalism and impressively patient assistance.

What impressed me the most is the swift resolution of issues. I've faced some technical challenges, but each time, the problems were resolved in a short period. Their technical support team is not only efficient but also friendly, always willing to help me tackle any concerns.

This kind of professional, efficient, and friendly customer service instills in me a stronger confidence in using this app. Thanks to your outstanding team for providing such excellent support and service to users!

FallSweet
China
Over 1 year using the app
Synctrack replied December 1, 2023

We're beyond thrilled to hear about your extremely positive customer service experience with our app! 🌟😊 It's fantastic to know that our team has consistently demonstrated outstanding professionalism and provided impressively patient assistance, no matter the issue you encountered. We take pride in delivering swift resolutions to technical challenges, ensuring a smooth experience for our users. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We'll be here to support you every step of the way! 👍🤗

December 12, 2023

Joyce and her team helped me with my tracking page to customize it how I needed to. I have multiple suppliers shipping out items for a single order at different times, and customers were constantly asking me where certain parts of their order were, because some items arrive before others, and my previous tracking page only showed one tracking link.

This is the only tracking app that I know of that can handle showing ALL of the different tracking links and transit details on one page. Thank you Omega team!

The Neutral Newborn
8 months using the app
Synctrack replied December 13, 2023

Thank you for your review! 🌟 We're glad to hear that Joyce and our team were able to customize your tracking page to display multiple tracking links for different suppliers 📦🚚🗺️. We appreciate your recognition of our app's unique capability. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you again for your feedback! 🌟🙌

November 28, 2023

Best tracking app

Laranjou
Brazil
2 months using the app
Synctrack replied December 1, 2023

Thank you for your review! Providing top-notch tracking capabilities is our utmost priority, and we're delighted that we've been able to meet your expectations. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to ensure that you have the best tracking experience possible! 👍🚀

November 30, 2023

Great customer service and quick response time. All questions about their app and integrations were answered with precision and in depth. The tracking app is amazing since it allows you to connect it directly to your store so customers dont have to leave your page. Amazing app. Definitely highly recommend. I am very satisfied

Deal Comfort
South Africa
22 days using the app
Synctrack replied December 3, 2023

Thank you so much for your incredible feedback! 🎉 We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with our customer service team and that they provided quick and precise answers to your questions. 😊🚀 Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we're grateful for your recommendation. If you ever need further assistance, we're here to help. Thank you for being a highly satisfied customer! 🌟💯

November 24, 2023

My experience using Omega Order Tracking has always been positive. What makes it so positive is that their support is phenomenal. I had the pleasure trouble shooting my problems with Lynn who not only responds quickly but helps me solve my problems quickly.

I discovered something that I needed to get fixed by the Omega Dev team & Lynn was able to engage the team and get back to me with the working solution in a day. 10/10 service

Blissified
28 days using the app
Synctrack replied November 26, 2023

We highly appreciate you taking the time to post a review here. 🥰 🥰🥰 It's a pleasure to have you as a user, and hope you keep enjoying the app. We are always happy to help in any way we can, and we are available anytime. Thanks so much for 5 stars! 🌟

January 26, 2024

I've been consistently impressed with the support provided by the Omega Order Tracking Upsell team for Shopify. Every interaction I've had with their support staff has been marked by prompt responses and effective solutions. The speed at which they address inquiries and resolve issues is truly commendable.

What I particularly appreciate is their consistency in service. Regardless of who I spoke to, each team member was knowledgeable and quick to assist. This reliability is a key reason I continue to use and trust this app.

Thanks to the Omega team for their dedication to providing excellent customer support. It makes a big difference!

Spinalio
Belgium
1 day using the app
Synctrack replied January 30, 2024

We're thrilled to receive such positive feedback about your experience with the Omega Order Tracking team for Shopify! 🌟 It's wonderful to know that our support staff consistently provides prompt responses and effective solutions, and we're proud of the commendable speed at which we address inquiries and resolve issues.

Your appreciation for our team's knowledge and quick assistance, regardless of the team member, is truly valued. We're delighted to hear that this reliability is a key factor in your continued trust in our app.

A big thank you from the entire Omega team for recognizing our dedication to providing excellent customer support. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're here for any future assistance you may need. 🚀💙

November 3, 2023

Excellent

TREND FUSION
India
3 months using the app
Synctrack replied November 9, 2023

Thank you for the excellent feedback! We're delighted to hear you had a positive experience. If you ever need further assistance, feel free to reach out. Cheers! 🌟😊

December 15, 2023

Tracy from Order Tracking app, exceeded my expectations in both functionality and service. The app's user-friendly interface and real-time updates simplify tracking, supporting a variety of courier services seamlessly. What truly impressed me was Tracy's exceptional customer service. Faced with a delayed package, their support team displayed remarkable dedication, promptly resolving the issue with regular updates. Tracy is a must-have for hassle-free tracking and standout customer support. Highly recommended for a stress-free online shopping experience!

Alota
Vietnam
About 23 hours using the app
Synctrack replied December 17, 2023

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that Tracy exceeded your expectations in both functionality and service. We're grateful for your recommendation and we're thrilled to be a part of your stress-free online shopping experience! Thank you again for your feedback and support! 🙌📦🚚💨

October 31, 2023

100 % recommended. This app is a must have for everybody who as a shopofy store.

Kaleido lab
Italy
About 1 month using the app
Synctrack replied November 1, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our app as 5 Star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. We appreciate your time to leave such kind words!