4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its exceptional customer service and seamless order tracking. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, real-time updates, and ability to handle multiple tracking links. The app's integration capabilities and value for money are also appreciated. Suitable for businesses of all sizes, it's considered a must-have for its support of multiple courier services and customizable tracking page.

December 2, 2021

The team support is incredible, I place a lot of expectation in this application but I feel that it has a very big potential and will stick perfectly to my expectations, application to test right now!

VNDS Kicks
France
12 months using the app
Synctrack replied December 3, 2021

Hi VNDS Kicks,

Thank you so much for the review! I’m glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app. We are committed to providing outstanding service for the customer and it’s great to know that we’re meeting this goal.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback with us – it’s always appreciated.
Best regards,

June 10, 2022

As a beginner Shopify user, it's taken time to go through many Shopify apps, but I've narrowed down the list with Omega being one of the must-haves. The page integration and tracking works seamlessly, and the tracking is up-to-date seemingly by the minute. My shop makes use of 4 different post services and tracking them all in one place is incredibly convenient. The live tracking allows me to catch and failed deliveries or pending pick-ups and contact customers to act quickly, meaning less returned packages. A 5-star App indeed. Furthermore, the customer service is extremely responsive, kind, and supportive. A special shout-out to Tracy from the Omega Help Center who helped me with the set-up in the beginning, and even checking up after to make sure things are running smoothly. I'd give Tracy a 5 stars for customer service too if possible!

milkywayjpn
Japan
12 months using the app
Synctrack replied June 13, 2022

Hello there,

We can’t thank you enough for your kind review of your experience with our app and the assistance from Tracy - a member of our support team. We are always grateful to customers like you who help us to improve our level of service.
If you need our help, in any case, we are available here to help you.
Wish you a successful business!
Omega Order Tracking app Support team

November 19, 2021

Stella from Omega was great support! was prompt and friendly and very helpful. thank you so much for your efforts

T'EYES
Synctrack replied November 19, 2021

Hi T'EYES,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating and your compliment to Stella!
Your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers.
If you need our help in any case, we are available here to help you.

Hope your day is as awesome as you!

December 16, 2022

Best app and support. They include many integrations and easy to use. This app has helped our customers to track orders accurately.

Andamen
India
Synctrack replied December 16, 2022

Hi, it’s great to hear that you had a positive experience with the Omega Order Tracking app. Our team will be happy to hear that their hard work has paid off! If there’s anything we can do to serve you further, let us know. 💗💗💗

July 7, 2022

Help me a lot in saving cost comparing others apps. Very detail dashboard, functioning. Good template

New Top Deal
Synctrack replied July 7, 2022

Yeahhhh You’re awesome 💙💚💛🧡 We will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work
Thank You so much for your words! 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊

January 13, 2022

I just downloaded the software I hope it is the end of my problems. There are tracking numbers that track 17 detects and other apps do not detect and this creates a mess. And of course informing the customer where the package is is very important.

maxzol
Synctrack replied January 13, 2022

Hi maxzol
We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

March 14, 2022

Great from now. Really get what I need and am friendly with small businesses. Cheap and Useful. Like it.

北美零食批发
Synctrack replied March 14, 2022

Hi 北美零食批发

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!

January 20, 2022

The app is amazing, it does what it is supposed to and has many customization options. All of this without coding. If you still have questions, a competent and helpful support is available very quickly.

HOMETIFUL
Germany
Synctrack replied January 20, 2022

Hi HOMETIFUL,

Thank you for sharing a review of your recent experience. Our team here at Omega is
committed to providing high-quality customer service, and we’re thrilled to hear that we made a good impression on you.
If you need any further assistance with our app, we are here :D

Best regards,

December 27, 2022

Tracy did an awesome job helping me doing the setup for this app, i was happy chatting with her and will always come back.

Dazpy
9 months using the app
Synctrack replied December 27, 2022

Thanks a million for leaving a 5-star review 🙌🙏🏻🙌🙏🏻. We will share this with the whole team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

January 27, 2022

Looks good so far, easy enough to setup and gives a professional look to my store. I like that it's able to sync up my old orders for up to 2 months.

SolarStyle.net
9 months using the app
Synctrack replied January 28, 2022

Hi SolarStyle.net

Thanks for leaving a great review. Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. If you need anything just reach out!