Omega ‑ Order Tracking

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 25, 2022

I am just starting out on this app. So far it has been very helpful and easy to us. Will update at a later time.

Word Brand
Time spent using app: 8 months

Hi Word Brand,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience at Omega. We’re proud to deliver great value to our customers, so we’re delighted that you found our app to be helpful and easy.
Please reach out to us if you need any further assistance!
Sincerely,
Kaylee - Omega team

January 25, 2022

Hello, I had the privilege of working with a nice young lady named Malek. She helped me with reassurance and ease that we would solve the problem. She was patient and understanding. I love this app, it is great for my store and I'm so glad I found it!

Blazing Beauty Ave
Time spent using app: 24 days

Hi Blazing Beauty Ave,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Omega.
I’m so glad to hear that our support members were able to make your experience with us a memorable one. I will pass on your compliments to Malak, she is passionate about her work!
We hope that our app will help you well with your business.
If there are any questions about our app, please do let us know!
Best regards,

January 25, 2022

The App looks amazing and great customer service! They supported the carriers I work with and have a lot of customization options.

Esture
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 28 minutes

Hi Esture
Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

January 24, 2022

very good application, all procedures are simple to set up, people are present if we have any problem. I recommend this application

Ring light Italia
France
Time spent using app: 9 months
Omega replied January 24, 2022

Hi Ring light Italia

January 21, 2022

Great app, I've used a couple of different ones to track orders and this is the easiest and most complete by far!

Polemic Body
Time spent using app: 18 days

Hi Polemic Body

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work
Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

January 21, 2022

Very good and easy to use app, with a beautiful tracking page and many useful features that are easy to set up

Ashour Shoes
Italy
Time spent using app: 6 months

Hi Ashour Shoes

Edited January 21, 2022

Awesome response time, Verry helpful and easy to talk to, friendly and very kind, thank you for your help.

Reliable Health
Time spent using app: About 2 months

Hi Reliable Health

We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

Edited January 20, 2022

using this app to help my customers track their packages easier. this app really help me out and the customer service team is top notch.

KP STORE
Time spent using app: 9 months

Hi KP STORE,

We’re so delighted to hear that you chose our app for your store!
It’s an honor to be a part of your business, and we hope your experience here made it extra special.
We wish you many more years of success and look forward to working with you for many years to come.

All the best,

January 20, 2022

The app is amazing, it does what it is supposed to and has many customization options. All of this without coding. If you still have questions, a competent and helpful support is available very quickly.

HOMETIFUL
Germany
Time spent using app: 10 months

Hi HOMETIFUL,

Thank you for sharing a review of your recent experience. Our team here at Omega is
committed to providing high-quality customer service, and we’re thrilled to hear that we made a good impression on you.
If you need any further assistance with our app, we are here :D

Best regards,

January 20, 2022

Great app, The UX is on point, the price is much cheaper than the competition and the customer support team is really reactive, I had issue with the setup of the app and they managed to solve out everything in no time. I highly recommend this app to anyone

Le Createur des housses