Omega ‑ Email & Order tracking

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Unlimited Email

Free plan available

Eurekaonline

Location Malawi

I just installed this app on my store, but am thrilled with the customer service that I have so far received from the Omega team. The tracking interface is just superb and I like it. Keep it up guys!

March 10, 2022

Hi Eurekaonline

Thanks for leaving a great review. Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. If you need anything just reach out!

BlingScents

Time spent using app About 1 hour

stella = legend fast service and got my problem solved. I recommend it to any shopify store owner. 10

March 6, 2022

Hi BlingScents,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Omega.
I’m so glad to hear that our support members were able to make your experience with us a memorable one. I will pass on your compliments to Stella, she is passionate about her work!
We hope that our app will help you well with your business.
If there are any questions about our app, please do let us know!
Best regards,

South Steeze

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 month

OMEGA! The name says it all! The set up was understood easily, tech friendly and oh, customizable content is POWER! Danko is Thank You!

Hello South Steeze!
I can't say thank you enough for sharing your experience with our support team and your wonderful feedback for our app. We will continue our best effort to make our app the most convenient to use.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Wish you a successful business!

TIA Trends

It is very useful to have an on-store page where customers can directly track their orders. It also comes with mailing features which are very useful. It's very clean and relieves a lot of confusion in clients, very happy with it. Customer support is also very kind and super fast.

Hi TIA Trends

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
All the best,

Hedee Store

Location France
Time spent using app About 20 hours

Great app, intuitive user interface, cool personnalisation options, excellent customer service and quick support !

Hi Hedee Store

Happilar

Time spent using app About 10 hours

Amazing Customer Support!! I tried to install the app but encountered an error while the Omega team was on holiday leave. As soon as they came back, they helped me right away and the dev team worked through the weekend to resolve the issue for our company that enabled us to install the app.

Hello Happilar

I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our app and we are thrilled to hear that you satisfy with our app and our support team. We will not be able to stand in this market for this long without customers like you.

If you have any questions or need assistance from us, we're more than happy to support you!

Dixee's

I installed this app recently and its performing great so far, I get the notifications according to the status of shipments. Customer service is great, they respond quickly and are very helpful and kind. I would recommend this App to any business.

Hi Dixee's
Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work
Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

Emotion Jalami

Location Italy

It works great. Omega tracking app is perfect! Great and fast support and the prices are affordable! I highly recommend this app! Thank you

Hi Emotion Jalami

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
All the best!

mozabrick.co.uk

very fast and quality customeer support
they make the adjastament in short time with good quality!!!

February 10, 2022

Hi mozabrick.co.uk

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!

MARS Cosmetics

Location India

They are super quick and very helpful and available to help you each time you ask them, Mr. Zeroes you and your team rocks.

February 10, 2022