Omega ‑ Email & Order tracking

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Unlimited Email

Free plan available

GEON ALPS

Location Singapore

This is the first time I'm using this app and will carry on to use OMEGA service because of their amazing customer service. Thank you Tracy for her fast respond at all times. Very helpful to me. Highly recommended App!

April 22, 2022

Lots of love and Thank you GEON ALPS 💙💚💛🧡 . Your review is so helpful for new apps like Order Tracking. We loved reading it and we hope you keep seeing exceptional value from the app.
Cheers from Tracy! 🥰

proboxs

Location United Arab Emirates

I used this app to manually change the orders status, the support is amazing, the employees were very helpful and quickly solved the problems I was having.

April 8, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it.
We would love to hear more about your experience so that we can use your valuable feedback to deliver an even better experience next time.
Please reach out to us via live chat or email at contact@omegatheme.com with any further comments or suggestions you wish to share.
Again, thank you for taking the time to review our app!

WhatNaturalsLove.com

Super easy to install. The customized page is a very nice feature. When I had a question Tracy was very helpful.

April 5, 2022

Wowowwww you’re so niceeee ! Thanks for your amazing review 🤗 🥰 Hope for nothing but your business’s growth 🔥🚀
Cheers from Tracy 🥰

Urban Fantasy

Really great APP and the most amazing thing is Omega has a fantastic support team. They are professional, patient and enthusiastic, even though I am only in the free plan phase, which impressed me. They always provide immediate support, which means a lot to me, especially thanks to Tracy and Malak for their great help. You made my day!

April 5, 2022

Our customer support team was doing cartwheels after reading your review of their work🥰🥰🥰. It's so encouraging to see great customers appreciate our efforts.
Love from Tracy and Malak! 💙💚💛🧡

Spring Saga

The support at Omega is very prompt and helpful, 5/5 to them (Tracy and Zeroes). Currently I'm using the free version, but among the many tracking apps, I found this to be the most cost-friendly. Their UI is quite user-friendly and easy to use. You can even internally integrate to other apps like Synctrack (for paypal tracking), Avada (for marketing). Do give it a try

April 4, 2022

Hi Spring Saga,

Thank you for sharing your experience with Omega. We’re so glad to hear that our app was easy and intuitive for you.

We’ve been working hard on improving the user experience of the app and we hope this has been reflected in your experience. Our team is always trying to make sure users have a great time using our product, if you have any additional feedback, please let us know.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions!
Have a great day!
Kaylee - Omega team

Canadian Based

Time spent using app About 2 months

I started using this app a couple of days ago and its amazing. In starting I faced some problem with the app but the support team (Tracy) is very nice, they fixed the problem and answer my all other questions. Recommended app

April 1, 2022

Hi Canadian Based,

Thank you for your great review. At Omega, we work hard to offer high-quality service to every guest. We made sure to share this feedback with Tracy to give her the recognition that she deserves.
She was delighted to hear your feedback.
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Yours truly,

VacationGrabs

Time spent using app About 2 months

Best customer service experience ever! Malak walked me through how to set up my email notification step by step. I'm the worst when it comes to backend configurations and she has no idea how much I appreciate her patience with me during the entire process. Great customer service is a Unicorn in today's saturated marketplace but Malak and Stella are shining stars. Thank you both!

March 28, 2022

Hi VacationGrabs

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
All the best,

zunuxy

Time spent using app About 5 hours

This app is really good. loved the interface. the support team is really friendly. and this app is cheap compared to others.

March 23, 2022

Hi zunuxy,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!

NatureBed

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

The support person was very helpful and fixed a bunch of things that weren't simple to do. Great service.

March 18, 2022

Hi NatureBed
Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work
Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

北美零食批发

Time spent using app 30 minutes

Great from now. Really get what I need and am friendly with small businesses. Cheap and Useful. Like it.

March 14, 2022