Omega ‑ Email & Order tracking

Free plan available

Echoine

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 16 hours

The Omega app is amazing. It is very useful, helps my business a lot! I enjoy using it a lot! It's so awesome!

November 7, 2021

Hi Echoine,

e-sportify

The apps is simple to use and straightforward in showing the tracking. The developer even arranged a zoom meeting and help me to get familiar on the apps. Great Apps and Great Support! Thanks you so much!

November 1, 2021

Hi e-sportify,

We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.

Little Gents Closet

Omega-Order Tracking has been nothing short of amazing. I have used quite a few other tracking apps before and while they served their purpose I honestly wasn’t impressed. I appreciate the simplicity yet usefulness of this app. The tracking page integrates perfectly with my shop and it was super easy to do. They have two options one being just the area to type in the tracking and order information to search and a more advanced option where you can even show your collections and customers can click to shop from there. I was able to be a part of a usar campaign they are doing which involved a 60 min call on how their app is doing and how they can improve and it was great! I appreciate the fact that they want to know what us as the merchant want and need in ours stores versus just guessing. Within a day they had already integrated some of the things we talked about. I am beyond pleased and grateful to have found this app. It is a MUST have in your store. the price I comparison with others is a no brainer. Quality no brainer. Customer service, no brainer. All in all a no brainer. :). Looking forward to all the new things they are implementing

October 26, 2021

Hi Little Gents Closet,

Thank you so much for spending your time leaving us such wonderful words. We understand that you have many options in the marketplace, and are pleased that you have made our app your premier choice for using. We always want to help you as much as we can.
Please let us know if you need any further assistance from us.
Thank you again for your comment and have a great day!

Moonbow Shells

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

This app has great value. Even better, the customer support is superb, any questions I had was were answered almost immediately!

October 6, 2021

Hi Moonbow Shells,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!

FOREVER

Location France

Good application although it is not completely finalized. The customer support and technical team are very responsive. I asked to make some changes and the technical team made them very quickly.
I am really satisfied.

October 4, 2021

Hi FOREVER,

BEAUTY AND INFINITY

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is good. If you want shipping branding of your own with own branded email notification to your clients with wonderful reporting then this app has is all and it is for free on top of that. The customer service is wonderful. I highly recommend it.

October 4, 2021

Hi BEAUTY AND INFINITY,

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

KheenKhaab®-Designer Studio

Location India
Time spent using app About 3 hours

We have just installed the app and it seems we selected the right app. Had some issue with installation and Stella from support was really prompt to resolve it. We hope the app would be helpful for all our tracking needs.

September 27, 2021

Hi KheenKhaab®-Designer Studio,

trendluxy

Time spent using app 37 minutes

Great app, quick sync just seconds. Personalized order page, capable of cross-selling. Very good. Customer care is also quick. Thanks very much. Hopefully, in the future the app will have more new features like hiding some unwanted keywork. Recommended to use.

September 21, 2021

Hi trendluxy,

Annette von Qinao®

Location Germany

The App serves everything you need! And this for free! But not enough they also provide outstanding support. 5/5 i recommend!

September 14, 2021

Hi Annette von Qinao,

Thanks for leaving a great review. Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. If you need anything just reach out!

Happy Wagon

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 months

This is the best tracking app for shopify ever! The customer service is the best part of it :) Special mention to Kaylee and Stella! You guys are the best. They pro-actively worked with us and I am Wow'd by the speed with which they provide us proper resolutions for all the queries. The app did not support our courier partner initially but after reaching out to them they connected with the courier partner and made it possible. Will definitely recommend the app. Keep up the good work Team <3

September 10, 2021