4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its exceptional customer service and seamless order tracking. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, real-time updates, and ability to handle multiple tracking links. The app's integration capabilities and value for money are also appreciated. Suitable for businesses of all sizes, it's considered a must-have for its support of multiple courier services and customizable tracking page.

May 11, 2021

I use the app, and it works perfectly. It is very simple to use and the support is very helpfull. I recommend this app

KATALEA
France
4 months using the app
July 19, 2022

Le suivi est très bien fait, on peut facilement customiser la page et il y a un très bon support client, je recommande !!!

GardenBreak
France
4 months using the app
Synctrack replied July 20, 2022

Merci beaucoup pour votre affirmation 🔥 🔥. C'est une grande motivation pour nous. ❤️🙆‍♀️
N'espère rien d'autre que la croissance de ton entreprise 🔥🚀
Bravo de l'équipe d'assistance d'Omega 🥰

June 9, 2022

This application must be present in your store to facilitate the customer to track his shipment and trust your store

Bbesttop.xyz
Saudi Arabia
Synctrack replied June 10, 2022

You’re so nice 💙💚💛🧡Thanks big time for your kind words for our app. Hope for nothing but your business’s growth 🔥🚀
Cheers from the Omega support team 🥰

January 4, 2022

So far i havent been able to fully test the app but based on my experience up to this point it is very good.

Your Source, Your Choice
Guyana
Synctrack replied January 5, 2022

Hi Your Source, Your Choice

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
All the best!

October 6, 2022

Awesome app. Solved a big issue I had with shipments coming from China. It will help you customized most of its features. Great customer service.

Afreekha store
Synctrack replied October 7, 2022

Thank you for your time to leave this review. We appreciate the chance to support our customers with excellent experiences so your feedback is such a great motivation for us to provide outstanding services!

February 23, 2023

They have a great support team with very fast response. I really like how you can customise what info to show to customers.

My Custom Nursery
Synctrack replied February 26, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

December 10, 2021

Its a very good, well balanced app for Order Tracking. Most important thing is their Support. I was confused and I was getting some error but Stella helped me a lot to resolve them as quickly as possible. Very good support. Probably one of the best support I have seen on Shopify. Thanks

ZYANNA
India
Synctrack replied December 12, 2021

Hi ZYANNA,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such wonderful feedback. I'm so glad we were able to help you feel comfortable. I'm also happy that we were able to help you resolve your problem.

I'll be sure to relay your message to our whole team.

Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share.

Best,

July 16, 2021

This is a great app so far, no issues honestly. Their customer service reached out to make sure everything was ok. Asked me if anything needs to be changes, just feedback questions. I advised a slight issue with the mobile look and asked if they could make it more readable and they did immediately which was awesome! Thanks so much to Stella for the kind email replies and help :)

Bodacious Bliss
Synctrack replied July 20, 2021

Hi Bodacious Bliss,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!

Omega Team

Edited December 22, 2021

Great app with AMAZING customer service. We use this app on all of our stores for an order tracking page so customers can see their order status by visiting our site. If you're looking for an app for this use case, look no further.

Woodland Crafts
Synctrack replied December 22, 2021

Hi Woodland Crafts,

All the best!

May 27, 2022

This is the perfect app for tracking easy navigation and simple look. any time they will support through chat and Tracy gives the best service. She's awesome.

Quickee.lk
Sri Lanka
Synctrack replied May 27, 2022

You're amazing for your affirmation🥰🥰🥰! Thank you for your kind words - our support team truly appreciates when users like you have a great experience with Order Tracking 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊 .