Omega ‑ Email & Order tracking

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Unlimited Email

Free plan available

Modern&Home

Great app with excellent features. Very helpful customer service team. Got my issues resolved quickly.

July 28, 2021

Hi Modern&Home,

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
All the best!

Drinky

downloaded twice but for a reason app did not work. probably there is a technical issue which needs to be looked at.

July 29, 2021

Dear customer,
Thanks for taking the time to share us your experience with our app and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused to you.
We have fixed it, it's due to the old data saved on the system.
Could you please check again?
We tried to contact you via email and phone but haven't seen your reply yet. Please reply us and let us know if you have any questions.
We hope to have a chance to work with you.
Best regards,

Zooomberg

Time spent using app About 1 month

great app, and great service! had some technical issue, and was resolved by customer service in 24hrs.

July 22, 2021

Hi Zooomberg,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

All the best,

Bodacious Bliss

This is a great app so far, no issues honestly. Their customer service reached out to make sure everything was ok. Asked me if anything needs to be changes, just feedback questions. I advised a slight issue with the mobile look and asked if they could make it more readable and they did immediately which was awesome! Thanks so much to Stella for the kind email replies and help :)

July 20, 2021

Hi Bodacious Bliss,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!

YeahhCustom

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Easy to use, enthusiastic support. Hope you can do more upsell or cross sell features in the track order page,

July 20, 2021

Hi YeahhCustom,

All the best,

Maison Shurnel

Location Trinidad & Tobago

Great app and the support is very efficient. I installed the app and had problems connecting my email for notification because provider wasn't listed and the support team explained exactly how to resolved the issue and now we are up and running thanks guys.

Neon Hut

Location India

Awesome app, fast and great customer support, loved the way they customized just for me and gave an update. Definitely recommend this app Moreover its freee... keep up guys tqsm

Cation Clothing

Time spent using app About 24 hours

Free app does all the work. Support was really great too, they solved my problem and helped me integrate it.

CUSTOMA2Z

Location Vietnam

The app is extremely useful and easy to use, can be customized according to each store, can add notifications in the tracking page,
loads fast and clear,
Enthusiastic support, edit as you like
One word: Great

Evolve & Expand

Location Cyprus
Time spent using app About 1 year

This app delivers 100% of what it says it does. Integration with my Shopify account was piece of cake. I had a query and the support got back to me the following day. The real-time tracking works like a Swiss watch and all this for free!!! I am very grateful to the owner behind this app. I just started my online shop, and I am overwhelmed with the paid apps I have to install to run it successfully! Many thanks Omega!

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12