Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Packed Kits

I have gone through a few of these types of apps on shopify. Soundest has proven itself to be the best with so many different options for my business. From cart-recovery emails, pop-ups, welcome emails, etc. Soundest pretty much does the work for us! Download it. You won't be disappointed.

Real Tee

You can't do anything without upgrading your plan, what a waste!

Theliftjewelryshop

Had a few kinks but tech support was very helpful in getting my issue resolved. Thank You :)

The Nutrition Chef

Really easy to use and set up so far!

Jonavancrail

Great app! Cant imagine doing email marketing without it!

Caughtadrift

Awful experience so far. We setup a campaign to send last week, only to come back this week to find the campaign "on hold".

I contacted support and they told it this is normal because they need to "to make sure that all of the subscribers on your list are there willingly and are active."

There's no info about how many emails were sent already, they never alerted us to the problem, and haven't answered our questions about how to resolve the problem.

Support has been slow to reply, and answers have been very incomplete.

Camwood Indigo

Wow! i love it. looks so professional and so easy to use too!! Great app!!

Zobitea

Very easy to use and great support. I am not exactly tech savvy but I was able to easily import my emails and have an email sent in minutes. The campaign email templates are nice and professional looking.

Cerrura Fashions

Fairly easy to use. I like the weekly stats that they send of how many subscribers you have on your mailing list

Napajapan

Seamless. An efficient way to market to your customers. Simple to use. This app has all the basics needed to create professional looking newsletters and mail-outs. Looking forward to new templates in the future.

BEST Customer Service I have had online.