Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Bangomango

mailchimp is far better.
server errors all the time

Sydney Vapor Premium E-Juice

Look I hate giving any reviews but this is a must, the concept is good but I am fed up with this app. I paid for the Subscription pop up and its good when it works, when you send them an email about a problem you get no reply.
This morning im trying to send out my news letter and in getting 504 errors Gateway timeout, this is the 3rd time in a month, I really dont have time for this nonsense, get your act together and at the very least reply to emails.
Im going to spend the rest of the day looking for an alternative

WonderfullyWitchy

Soundest is the easiest mail program I have ever used! And at the cost of $0, it is a no-brainer! The emails are easy to create and beautiful, the reports are excellent, it works seamlessly with Shopify and communication with support is fantastic. Very helpful and friendly and questions are answered in a timely manner. Even if you love your current email marketing client, give Soundest a try and you'll love it.

Thank you, Paulius! So glad I found Soundest.

Christine Calnin
WonderfullyWitchy.com

Just Maternity Jeans (UK)

wow, I downloaded this 30 minutes ago and already have an email out to my customers advising them of a special discount that ends on Friday. The templates are basic and clean which is good as that's is really all you need for email marketing. I loved how fast I could create links to products on my website, with the app pulling in the image price description etc. It was so simple to use, I'm absolutely thrilled!!!

Luxurazi

Really easy and convenient. But very less templates to choose from and restricted customization options.

RED&WHITE

Excellent app, especially considering it's free. Very easy to use and produces very professional looking results. Support has been really good too - particularly unexpected with a free app.

eOilTools

Soundest's email marketing app for ecommerce is so simple a 6th grader could put out a beautiful newsletter in half-an-hour. I am excited about the possibilities of building a good ongoing relationship with our customers through this app and establishing a reputation of quality right down to our newsletter emailings. I highly recommend this app. http://www.eoiltools.com

whtshirtmakers.com

Brilliant! simply put this should be a paid for app.

Tall City Vapor Works

Simple to use and professional results. Love the reporting and so far our 2 mailings have resulted in a doubling of traffic to our web store which was our intention. Easily imported addresses from our retail POS as well. Good tool.

OneDTQ

Highly recommend Soundest. It's easy and effective with great design tools and reports so you can really see who's listening out there.