Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Email Marketing, Newsletter, SMS, Abandoned Cart & Pop Up

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Causos De Noiva

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 2 months

That's a awesome tool. You can do so many things with it. A must have it!

Granite Sealer

Very easy to use with friendly user environment.

Thefansshop

Time spent using app About 3 years

Just installed very easy setup. Hopefully it works all the reviews are really good.

Hmm Athletics

These guys created a HERO! love this app!

Sunglass Oasis Online

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great Great app for me to connect with my customers over at Sunglass Oasis. Thanks for the easy steps Im on the way to connecting on another level with my customers! Thanks again!

Sustainthefuture Com

Time spent using app About 2 years

Very good app! Easy to operate!

Mindlogik 1

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 year

Just started using Soundest and find it an easy to use process for running the marketing side of our business. I have tried a number of platforms and this one ............Rocks!

Ketchup Chips Online

Really great app. Professional newsletters and abandoned cart emails.

K M Custom Paracord

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Only used it once but it was flawless and excellent for those of use with little to no programming and html experience! A+

8eyewear

Time spent using app About 6 hours

The app is pretty awesome, very easy to use like Mailchimp. Everything was going great, and I was loving the app. That is until I sent my very first Email to the subscribers Soundest gathered from our Shopify store customers. I've been using Mailchimp for years and never had an issue. However, with my first email with this App, it was stopped after about 20 minutes, because of poor metrics??? Like I said, never had an issue with my Mailchimp account, or poor metrics. I was considering ditching Mailchimp and using this as my new Newsletter program, but I don't know now. I have a huge list in Mailchimp that I haven't even imported yet. I only sent the email to what Soundest gathered from our shopify customers as a test. Anyway, disappointing, really like this app's features.