Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Email Marketing, Newsletter, SMS, Abandoned Cart & Pop Up

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Zhannel

Awesome application! Must have!

Intimacy Box

Awesome app that keeps me engaged with my customers and drive sales.

Blondiezone

I am using this app since the beginning. The improvements that they make are awesome ! I am generating sells with every newsletter i send which is something that i haven`t accomplish with other apps. A must have app if you want to impress you customers and generate revenue !

Ania Skincare

Just sent my first email campaign and I am really impressed by the analytics, reporting and ease of use of Soundest.

Babymac

100% recommended. Very easy to configure and use it. There are free app like this one but this one it the easiest one so far.

Chameleonfabboutique

Great App! Easy to create seamless, beautiful, and professional newsletters. The reports are A1 also. MUST HAVE APP!

Redfoxbluemagic

Incredible customer service!!! I was having an issue and had it resolved in a matter of 15 minutes. Live chat is exactly what is should be! Thanks Soundest

Fabulous Art

I LOVE the picking from store feature. So easy. It's the main reason I am using this. It works smooth. Email creating is child's play. THANKS for this great app.

Stash Riot

This app is a must have for those in e-commerce. E-mail marketing has never been easier. Flexible templates, customizable campaigns, and an excellent support team to top it off. I highly recommend it!

Natural Top 40

I am just getting started with Soundest, but so far it is sooooo easy compared to other newsletter formats. I have used the live chat support once, and they were very helpful.