Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Email Marketing, Newsletter, SMS, Abandoned Cart & Pop Up

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Direct Deal Mib

this app is so awesome, very user friendly and saves me whole lot of time.

Americannautical

Simple interface and impressive support team - love having live chat with an almost immediate response!!

Vashticash

Great Customer service, rapid responses and great on accuracy! You guys are amazing!!!!

Superultracollection

Very clean, modern and professional design layout. No code knowledge needed to install. Pop up discount box option for your store. Track who opens sent e mails, unsubscribed, purchased an item etc. Schedule future e mails. Add video in e mail option and add products direct from your website to the e mail with the click of a button. So much more and its all free with even more options when you upgrade to premium!

Loving Pets

excellent app, we use it all the time. Very easy to use and looks great.

Deadbyapril

Insanely good app! I always use this app when it's time for our newsletters. Well constructed as well as fast and user-friendly. It's THE app when it comes to newsletters & e-mail marketing.

Belliestobabies

Awesome platform and easy to use!! I plan to use this on w weekly basis.

Helia Online

I started to use Soundest a while ago. I thought that it is just another Saas - I will have to figure out the ins and outs myself. Well, not with these guys. The team, and Paulis in particular pays personal attention to customers - and trust me, I am no ease case :) They are doing what they are preaching with this software - service is at the core of their existence. I think I will move all my e-mail acitivities to this platform. Thanks guys! I.H.

Time Machine Plus

Must have. Easy to send an email campaign. It takes me less then 5 minutes to pick the products I want, drop them in an email template and send. Love it.

Farm To Skin

LOVE THIS APP! Every time I send out a Soundest email blast we receive several orders. Super easy to use and if I do have a question I get a response almost immediately!