Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Send emails, newsletters, SMS. Grow subscribers with popups.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Caffarel Enterprises

Time spent using app Over 1 year

So far this is the best app I am currently using for my store (out of about 15 apps I have used so far). Very easy to use. I created emails that will bring customers back, help new visitors sign up for my newsletters, and help those customers who did not finish checking out an incentive to come back. So far so good!

Vanval Vapor

Time spent using app About 1 month

Does exactly what we needed it to do!

Cheetahblaze

Time spent using app About 3 years

Great all around service. A single app that does many things exceptionally well!

Azongal

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very simple to set up, emails are a breeze to compose, adding all my clients was automated and then to add others not on the list was also very easy. Overall a very good product.

Ponytails And Fairytales

Location Australia

I haven't launched my site yet, but have been busy making sure the back of house systems are in place. Soundest has helped me with this by providing an easy to use template/s for each and every incidence I need them. In all reality, I haven't launched my site yet because I have been sending out email marketing to my target market in "practical stuff" (school uniform hair accessories), and they have been actually buying (!) prior to launch of the "fun stuff" (cute accessories for young girls)! I suppose that's a good position to be in!? I'd say they're worth a go :)

Raincityfans

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We use Soundest at www.raincityfans.com and love it, very easy and intuitive. Will start using it for www.toolanddyedesigns.com and www.elitesurvivor.com

Jayeoncare

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Highly recommended! Very reliable and it has all that I needed.

Designs By Dees Hands 2

BUYER BEWARE:

I UPDATED THIS TO THE PREMIUM PLAN AND FOUND IT DID NOTHING FOR ME. TODAY I WAS CHARGED AGAIN AS I HAVE BEEN BUSY MAKING AND FILLING ORDERS AND DID NOT GET TO REQUEST THE CHANGE IN TIME. I EMAILED RIGHT AFTER GETTING A NOTIFICATION THAT THEY CHARGED ME AND THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD ADJUST THE ACCOUNT TO REFLECT THE CHANGE FOR NEXT MONTH INSTEAD OF REFUNDING ME FOR THE MONIES THEY CHARGED TODAY!

Hot Pink Haberdashery

As a newcomer to this form of marketing id been putting it off for some time. Used this app and whilst I have nothing to compare it to, I found it to be very easy to use, straightforward and effective. Planning my next email marketing campaign already. Thanks!

Za Online Store

Location Philippines

Great app! Easy to use and user-friendly.