4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, robust features, and seamless Shopify integration. They value its automation, customization, and dual email and SMS marketing capabilities. The customer service is praised for quick and effective problem-solving. Some merchants report increased email sales and open rates. The app is considered affordable and good value for money.

August 2, 2016

I really enjoyed using this app, mainly for the "abandoned cart email" feature. it was so easy to design a beautiful looking email, now my trial has expired I would love to renew.

Aromaluxe London
March 10, 2016

Great app. Super easy to install and use. Gorgeous email interfaces easily customizable. One of the best apps on the Shopify market.

Butter On The Table
February 23, 2017

This app makes it easy and wonderful to create and edit templates to send to a lists of potential customers and actual customers. I really do appreciate the existence of this app. Thanks A Bunch !!

Elise Beauty
Edited November 4, 2018

I used this app for my email marketing, very fantastic and easy to use. Will like to recommend it for people who wants a simple, elegant and powerful email marketing app.

Accessoriesdream
October 18, 2017

I am not that savvy with these things, but this app makes everything so easy and convenient!

Ancestral Witch
April 3, 2019

I have a small number of email subscribers, 75. Out of those 75, TWO opened the email I sent. TWO! That is a crazy low number. Every email I have sent has a similar result. It must all be going to junk mail folders. Very frustrating!!

Spilt Milk Soaps
Omnisend replied April 4, 2019

So sorry to hear that you had issues with deliverability. There is nothing that harms us more as customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and we hate failing in meeting their needs. But we have good news, we have a solution for you. Our Customer Support Team will reach out with a suggestion, what we can do in your case. We sincerely hope you will give us a second chance. And for the future, please always reach out to support@omnisend.com if you face any problems, we are here to help 24/7
Customer Success Team

March 16, 2018

OK ET TRES BIEN POUR TOUS LE MONDE QUI SOUHAITE

Doxu
France
June 13, 2023

The customer service is great. Karine was quick and helpful. I haven’t really used the platform yet. But I’m looking forward to seeing all its capabilities.

Dorothy's Pearl
18 days using the app
January 22, 2023

Great app and very very fast support! Out of the three apps I tested, this turned out to be the best!

WoodernWatches
Latvia
October 13, 2021

This APP is like a scam! It provides online support for the first few days when I install this app, but this function has disappeared suddenly and no way I can find it now. I paid the basic plan $30 which is apparently higher than what it is advertised here $19. Now the money has been taken from my account but it still shows I'm in the FREE plan. When I click upgrade my plan it directs me to a page that I can see the subscription fee of $40 for the basic plan!!! This is definately unethical

PECRON
Hong Kong SAR
Omnisend replied October 25, 2021

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're sorry to hear about the issues you faced. Our Support Team has reached out to you to rectify the situation.