Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
July 27, 2016

Very good app! Easy to operate!

Sustainthefuture Com
Time spent using app: About 2 years
July 25, 2016

Just started using Soundest and find it an easy to use process for running the marketing side of our business. I have tried a number of platforms and this one ............Rocks!

Mindlogik 1
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 25, 2016

Really great app. Professional newsletters and abandoned cart emails.

Ketchup Chips Online
Time spent using app: 6 months
July 23, 2016

Only used it once but it was flawless and excellent for those of use with little to no programming and html experience! A+

K M Custom Paracord
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
July 23, 2016

The app is pretty awesome, very easy to use like Mailchimp. Everything was going great, and I was loving the app. That is until I sent my very first Email to the subscribers Soundest gathered from our Shopify store customers. I've been using Mailchimp for years and never had an issue. However, with my first email with this App, it was stopped after about 20 minutes, because of poor metrics??? Like I said, never had an issue with my Mailchimp account, or poor metrics. I was considering ditching Mailchimp and using this as my new Newsletter program, but I don't know now. I have a huge list in Mailchimp that I haven't even imported yet. I only sent the email to what Soundest gathered from our shopify customers as a test. Anyway, disappointing, really like this app's features.

8eyewear
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
July 22, 2016

great app. very easy to use :)

Capitan Bracelets
Time spent using app: About 2 years
July 21, 2016

Works great! Most of the subscribers open the mail. High success rate!

Afterdarknovelty
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
July 21, 2016

GOOD TOOL FOR NEW USERS LIKE ME

Pokeshop Go
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited August 4, 2016

Really fun layouts and easy to use, however $10 a month adds up if youre a small store

Guysdrawer Com
Malta
Time spent using app: 17 days
July 18, 2016

Wow! I used other programs to create a email newsletter and somehow they always made it so hard to created. Soundest.com makes it so easy even to import email lists from my point of sale customers. Thank you for making it easier to send newsletter out.

BDB Imports