Reviews (5,767)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and seamless Shopify integration, which simplifies email campaign management. They commend the responsive customer support, particularly staff members Beran, Karine, and Luiz, for their assistance. Features like customizable templates and powerful email automation are noted for enhancing brand identity and improving customer engagement and sales. The comprehensive free plan and educational resources are also highlighted as valuable for developing effective marketing strategies. The 24/7 customer support is especially valued for its availability, helping merchants increase revenue and customer retention.

November 29, 2022

Hi - I am a newbie to an online business and probably asked a lot of dumb questions but everyone was very helpful. A big thanks to Kristina for checking out my forms and automations.

Thrilled Livin
July 5, 2018

De entrada, la subscripción gratuita es inigualable en plataforma de edición.

Store Men2
Colombia
26 days using the app
October 27, 2022

Baarath from the customer help team was very helpful. Thanks a lot for the video instructions. Those helped a lot.

Dr. Dana
Edited December 7, 2019

I used the app for the first time. It was easy to use from the laptop but not from the phone app. Excellent, easier than mailchimp. Although it hasn't quite imported all my subscribers to the app yet. I was able. to promote my products directly from the website effortlessly

Incy Wincy Swimstore
May 2, 2023

Dealt with Joy today to fix an issue we were having with automations for subscriptions from the theme sign up field. Joy was really attentive and helped resolve the issue for us. Very happy with the customer service.

VOYA Organic Beauty
Ireland
September 13, 2017

I have just started with Soundest but I am in love with it's user friendly setup. It makes pop up's and email campaigns so simple to create but so attractive and professional at the same time. I can't wait to explore more!

One Hot Mess Boutique Online
Edited December 5, 2019

Quick and user friendly! I love how you can link your products directly in the e-mail! Great templates! And I especially love how it posts directly to my Shop's Facebook page too! :) Still confused about "Custom Collections" and how your e-mail automatically generates it's discount codes but I'm sure the support team will help me with that.

PIN-ME-UP-Shop
Edited February 16, 2021

I used this app to help me do automated email marketing. It really helps me a lot and save lots of time. The blog provides good suggestion and easy to follow. Thanks!

Y&T Home 悅庭家飾館
Taiwan
April 20, 2019

amazing app I love how easy it is to use. Great templates, the customer service is second to nonw. Highly recommend

Cheetah Triggers
March 22, 2019

I love the pop-up sign-up window! And I extremely love the live view feature as well! It allows me to see where my viewers are located.

Crown Jewels Boutique