Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Email Marketing, Newsletter, SMS, Abandoned Cart & Pop Up

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Undersummers by CarrieRae

Time spent using app Over 3 years

This app is a huge time saver. I've used other email apps and none are this easy! I love that my website information is automatically posted to emails. Thank you for this app!

Deborah Julian Art

Time spent using app About 1 year

Soundtest is everything it claims to be. The ease of use is remarkable, the reporting crisp and efficient. Most important, the templates are versatile and easy to use. I'm very glad I found and use this app.

AerialTech Inc.

Great app, lets you track who opened your emails, build campaigns etc. Very easy to use and build a pretty great looking newsletter easily. Highly recommended!!

The Clever Badger

Creates quality emails! We absolutely love this app, it took out a whole lot of trouble for us too :)

Roxy's Secrets

I absolutely love this app you can create quality emails to send to customers. You can also collect customers emails to create your very own email lists of you have not got this you need it you definitely won't delete it I promise if it had 10 stars it would be 10

Tono a Tono USA

Difficult to understand. The app dont get my new customers.

Biscotte yarns

Love it, very user friendly !! Thank you :)

Cottage Craft

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Very easy app to use...integrates with Shopify AMAZINGLY easily. I am not a techie, don't need to be with Soundest and Shopify

Evan Ross 30 Dec 2014

RestMyNeck

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

This is an awesome tool. I've never had an app so easy to install and very easy to use. The reports on you mailings appears realtime and give valuable information on how effective is your email campaign.

Smilecareshop

Great support. Easy to use and install. Quick to make email messages and loads of features. Recommend giving it a shot.