4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, robust features, and seamless Shopify integration. They value its automation, customization, and dual email and SMS marketing capabilities. The customer service is praised for quick and effective problem-solving. Some merchants report increased email sales and open rates. The app is considered affordable and good value for money.

July 4, 2019

I'm very pleased with Omnisend so far. It's very user friendly! A Shopify expert recommended it. I'm very thankful.

Aria's Charm Jewelry
Edited November 10, 2019

i used this app to help me with my emails, the formats and options are awesome. this is a must have for your business

FashionFreakssss
July 5, 2020

New to omnisend. I wanted to sent out a simple email to my subscribers. Usually you can figure it out quickly by using the basics & common sense like NAME, LAST , SUBJECT, PREVIEW etc... it took me a while to understand how to send a basic email. I had to watched videos from the beginning which to me is time consuming when it should be just in a snap to do so. I wanted to resend my email to non openers , I couldn't? i have to create a total new segment in order for me to do which it would take 3 seconds to do or i have to wait 48 hours? by then i am already in another email campaign. Mailchimp no waist no time, you just resend to non openers, in fact they notify you to do so in quick 3 seconds from your phone.
I do like Omnisend templates. Are neat and clean and customer service is good. Thank you for the quick response.

JBGREENOCEAN Clothing Store
Edited March 8, 2018

cool nice easy geilo ghjghjghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

My Mobile Fashion
Germany
January 12, 2019

They have very low open rate!! I DON'T RECOMMEND ANYONE!! MY EMAIL IS GOING SPAM!!! THEY DIDNT SOLVE MY PROBLEM!!

Vintagepillowsstore
Türkiye
April 3, 2019

So far so good. I have not had any issues with using it and it is making things easier with my email marketing. Very easy to use.

Mother To Be Boutique
September 19, 2017

Hello,Thanks to peoples that make this APP, its so great ! everything is so easy to create, no bugs and very responsive.

TaylorShop / Accessories / Watches / Bracelets / Clothes
www.taylorshop.fr

Taylorshopandco
February 12, 2022

SO far so good... a few hours to figure things out. Some trial and error plus several chat conversations later and I'm super grateful for how the email came out. Looking forward to learning and building with omnisend. Thank you.

TRECAPA
May 22, 2018

Awesome tool! It is easy to use, but gives you the opportunity to really customize high-quality campaigns.

B True To You
August 30, 2022

Such a user friendly builder! I have used both the old and the new builder and have found both to be a delight to work with. I have only had one issue before and it was sorted very quickly after chatting with Nikola.

HCS Home and Catering Suppliers