Reviews (5,754)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and robust features for managing targeted email campaigns. They value its customizable templates, A/B testing, and automation capabilities. The 24/7 chat support is praised for its efficiency. Merchants report improved customer engagement, higher email open rates, and increased repeat customers. The seamless integration with Shopify and the ability to handle both email and SMS campaigns are also highlighted. Merchants find the pricing reasonable for the features provided.

July 29, 2019

i used this app for my email retargeting campaign, super easy to use great platform only took maybe 15 minutes to create my first one!

Lifestyles Coffee
March 30, 2018

Your app does a really good work!

Geartrove
March 4, 2017

This is a fantastic app! :) I already made sales just using this. I will buy premium soon! Thank you.

Everydayshopp
Philippines
July 1, 2016

This app is amazing, im very pleased with all can i do in my online store www.dbeautycollection.com, thank you guys!

Dixanias Beauty Collection
Panama
January 22, 2019

I am very pleased with this app so far. I found it challenging to do my first campaign, but then again, I found it impossible with the other apps I have tried. Omnisend looks like it is going to be my go to app for emails. Have be worrying about sending a Newsletter out, but I did judt that tonight with Omnisend. Very happy, I didn't think I would be able to do it, but it is easy with Omnisend. I love it. If you're just starting out in E-commerce, you need this app for your emails and to help you get sales. The getting sales part, I am going into omnisend tomorrow after a good sleep to activate that (they sent me an email today to show me how to. Thanks Omnisend.

Welcome to My Place
July 1, 2018

Its easy to understand and easy to use. I love it !

Rainbowroo
March 30, 2019

I just interacted with the chat and the help was top notch! :) I just started to use Omnisend because of Mailchimp's break up with Shopify and I like it better already

Elite Growing
February 11, 2018

I love how easy it is to manage and edit the email content sent to buyers making it look more professional. Keep it up! Great work!

Thegizmotech
Edited March 26, 2018

Awesome app, very straight forward and to the point !

Desirable Wigs
June 19, 2020

cool app, i like it. Because it can split the different audience.cool app, i like it. Because it can split the different audience

Tisscare Online Store