4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, robust features, and seamless Shopify integration. They value its affordability and the convenience of managing both email and SMS marketing from one platform. The app's automation and customization features are praised for boosting email sales and open rates. Merchants commend the responsive and knowledgeable 24/7 customer support. The A/B testing feature and real-time sync are also highlighted as beneficial.

Edited January 13, 2019

What a great support team and easy to use application. Everything what i need is include the free price plan.

Thisismyfashiondeal
Netherlands
August 31, 2022

They have a great support team. They explained their data and their function well and I got what I needed. While some things need improvement (features), I would really recommend this platform.

uni
Hong Kong SAR
Edited April 12, 2020

very good and easy to use, i will definitely be recommending this to friends and family in the future. g

Modularsupplies
December 16, 2017

This app is so easy to use. It makes great looking email campaigns, as well as a beautiful pop-up sign up form on my website. Thansk to Omniscend I am getting a constant stream of sign ups. Love it!

Forget Me Not Silk Floral Shop
January 24, 2017

My first email campaign was brilliant

Jewellery500
October 9, 2021

Applicazione utile e buona, non danneggia bensi permette di avere nuove funzionalità nello shop, consigliata!

StayProtectCo
Italy
Edited December 17, 2019

This app is like Godsent. It has been such a freaking good experience so far that I contacted them directly to tell them how good it was. They nailed the dashboard and everything. the email builder is like butter on homemade bread it's soo good.

It took me 2 weeks of mental stressed doing as much research as I could to figure out who to use and stupidly I went with a different company. I won't say who, but it rhymes with privy lmao ( horrible experience, clunky layout, email builder was horrible) anyways I love omni. I EVEN tried throwing my money at them and they said, just enjoy the free experience, try everything and if you need it and you're happy think about the upgrade.

Like dear lawd borderline almost quit my job and applied to Omnisend. So good they just fucking nailed everything. LOVE IT!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH okay I'm done. I have unofficially become a salesperson for them. It's just too good to not install it on every site i have and tell people about it.

Wondering if they have an affiliate program?

anyways / 5 out of 5. Don't think about it. Just nike.

Update - Did I tell you about their customer support!! it's like flying a kite of a windy day!!! it's awesome! super fast and went beyond! like kappoowwwww!!! If they had gear, I would wear it. Just saying.

It's a Card Thing
Omnisend replied December 18, 2019

Wow, thank you for such an amazing review, it is so good to hear you like Omnisend so much! Taking into account the feedback we collect from our customers and continuous market research, we are able to constantly improve Omnisend app and release so many new features - expand our omnichannel range, offer complex segmentation logic, advanced automation customization and so more.
And more good news, we have our referral program for the advocates like you, you can register here and we will reach back with more details: https://omnisend.refersion.com/

March 4, 2019

Just started using this app. Time will tell. Easy to operate. Good analytics.

Left Coast Raw
November 11, 2016

Awesome app! So easy to use and exactly what I was looking for.

Black Box Co
May 19, 2018

Great app, perfect for increasing sales with email marketing!

Voyagerpacks