4.8

Merchants find this app user-friendly, offering a range of features such as email and SMS campaigns, automation, and customizable forms. It integrates well with Shopify, enabling direct management of email marketing from the store. Merchants value the A/B testing, automation, and segmentation capabilities. The customer support is praised for its responsiveness and problem-solving skills. The reporting and analytics features are appreciated for their role in understanding customer behavior and enhancing marketing strategies. The app is seen as affordable and good value for its features.

May 24, 2017

La mejor aplicación de email marketing. NOTA 10. GRACIAS DEL EQUIPO MCWATCHESCO.

Mcwatchesco
Spain
October 23, 2022

Stefan was so amazing! He went the extra mile to make sure I understood what needed to be done to solve my problem. When I hit a road block, he figured it out and got it done. Thank you!

Crystalyn's Creative Attic
September 14, 2019

great app I use it all the time helps, its must have for all shopify stores!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sports Art Direct
March 15, 2018

Super application ! dommage pas en Français

Ei Lys
Belgium
August 15, 2022

上周提交了问题,说是48小时内邮件回复,48小时内也回复了我,接下来因为问题还没有彻底解决,我已经重复发了两次邮件,已经过去一周了还没等到回复,感觉效率没有刚开始安装这个app的时候快了,最近用起来很不爽!

SweetLF
China
Almost 2 years using the app
Omnisend replied August 16, 2022

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to submit feedback!

We sincerely apologize for not responding to you. Our investigation revealed that your incoming email has been flagged as spam. Although we can see that you have previously contacted our customer service, if you continue to have problems receiving a response, kindly email support@omnisend.com. We'd be glad to assist.

We really appreciate your understanding and patience, and we're available to assist you with any problems you may have. Our support representative has already reached out to you with more details on this matter.

We appreciate you reaching out to us!

April 12, 2019

I was using Mail Chimp, but since they have left Shopify, I thought I'd try this one. Just sent out my first newsletter to my subscribers. Easy to do and so far, I am happy with my choice.

Travel Stuff 4U
Edited April 6, 2019

I jumped to this app from using mailchimp and so far so good. I line the way you can create a workflow and its easy to figure out

Beauty by Evelyn
December 22, 2017

This is a great add-on to every online store business. We’ve tested various email marketing tools but none of them is so intuitive and comprehensive as Omnisend. I especially like that it offers everything in one place and you don’t need to use a separate app for your signup forms or automated Cart Recovery emails. It’s such a time-saver for every online store business!

Tomfood
Lithuania
November 10, 2019

I have been using the app for two days, and so far so good. Very easy to use and customer service team are helpful too. I am very excited to see results! Thanks for a great app!

Prince's Boutique
November 25, 2021

Easy to use and integrate automation rules into your campaigns. Email builder is easy enough even for a novice like me!

Lilly Grace Crafts