4.8

Merchants find this app user-friendly with robust features like email automation, segmentation, and A/B testing. It's praised for its seamless Shopify integration, responsive customer service, and affordable pricing. Merchants appreciate the customizable templates and insightful analytics, reporting increased email sales and open rates. The 24/7 chat support and easy-to-use forms and automations make it a popular choice for both experienced and novice email marketers.

May 30, 2019

We are really enjoying using Omnisend here at Miss Crofton HQ. Would definitely recommed. Very user friendly

misscrofton
November 22, 2019

Program is easy to use. It is packed with great features. The chat support is accessible and helpful.

Cherub's Blanket
June 16, 2017

Soundest is great!
The wheel of Fortune feature has increased our sign-ups percentage massively.
Plus the level of customisation available for creating emails is amazing. Great for perfectionists :)
Thanks heaps

Bobbie Dogs
www.bobbiedogs.com

Akingdom
July 13, 2016

A great tool for big and small companies. E-mails are a asset and this tool utilizes that tool. Kudos!!!

Coast To Coast Bargains
March 21, 2018

Nice App To Use ....................

Youtradex
Egypt
May 13, 2018

Love the app, so easy to use and up to date with legal issues.

Trendybags2u
Netherlands
April 11, 2020

Everyone on the help team was super! they got back to me so fast, and helped me set everything up that I needed help with. The sent screen shots and help videos too. It is really great to have their team behind me. Thanks team. I'll talk to you soon, I'm sure, Kerry <3

Cushy Pet Life
Edited March 29, 2018

Very nice. Very useful application. I strongly advise everyone !!!
I`m happy )))

Wearmens
Poland
November 29, 2022

Olesia helped me connect my Shopify store to Omnisend and thanks to her support everything went smoothly. Really recommend Omnisend customer support!

Bestbefore.it
Italy
December 17, 2020

I love the exprience with the costumer service. They are very welcome, and the app is very helpfull.

Ferina Swim