4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, robust features, and seamless Shopify integration. They value its automation, customization, and dual email and SMS marketing capabilities. The customer service is praised for quick and effective problem-solving. Some merchants report increased email sales and open rates. The app is considered affordable and good value for money.

November 3, 2020

This is a pretty powerful app. I am just getting started, and I love love love it already! It does so much!

Beyond Bodie
July 1, 2018

Just started using the app, good integration works well.

Little Secrets Gift Shop
March 23, 2017

This app is user friendly and gives a complete guide to beautiful emails! All you have to do is drop and click! Love it.

Thebloomingspirit
December 23, 2019

I added this app to my store today and so far so good! I love the automation emails options is have given me compared to other apps like cross-sell. Created my first campaign and i'm excited to see how it turns out.

Busy Babes & Co.
October 18, 2020

Really easy to set up and very effective, i am glad i chose this app for my store, it helps with conversions.

Independence Factory
May 17, 2018

Cool app. i am looking forward to working with omniscend

Rumzers Lighting More
June 28, 2017

Very happy so far. Designing the email was very easy.

Luxe Fashion House
March 26, 2020

Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good...

Men 24x7
Israel
December 2, 2019

So far so good! Just sent my first campaign after switching from MailChimp.
I'm sure it can do more than I was fumbling through with, but, overall it was really to transition! Especially migrating subscribers over! Yay!

K Kay Designs
January 1, 2023

Salma and her colleagues assisted me with setting up my first automated workflow. Over a couple of days with many chats, customer service ensured that I was up and running correctly. I am extremely pleased with their customer service and follow up.

SpiritedDesignStudio